Hit, Slap, Glomp, Tackle etc a Member!

bargong

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throws Cravey into the washing machine. sets it on perm press [so he wont die to the water being too hot or cold]

throws some of the power detergent after him

locks the washing machine door.

and pushes the button.

he starts washing.

then drying.

I make sure to put dryer sheets in with him so he wouldnt be able to kill us with his staticickness...

thanks for the super detergent Wizjany!!!!

Cravey smells like a field of flowers.

the girls will go crazy after him now.

and the guys. :uhh: :ohnoes:

wtf did I do!??? <.<

It's not fair... I created a nice clean smelling boy....

all the girls are after him now...

wait a min...

this is good...

this means I get all the guys for myself.... :twisted:

:uhh: :ohnoes:

wtf would I do with a guy? <.<

[incase you're wondering why im not affected by Cravey's awesomeness... well... I was smelling that detergent.. think I ate some... So.. I really don't want to smell it...

basically.. the only way to become immune to Cravey's leetness is by eating detergent....]

*shoves a spoonful of laundry soap powder detergent down Teh_langzor's throat*

meh.

everyone that works for you think you are a bleeping bleep. :-w

just because you only pay them minimum wage.

I offer them all one cent mroe than you're paying them, and I get minions instead of you.

together, with no one working for you, the nuclear plant shuts down. and your def shield flops.

but this time, instead of me stealing your car [i cant as I'm too busy partying with my minions]

:uhh:

If they work in the Nuclear plant which has been guarded by my shield, you cant get in, nor can they get out...

Anyway,

*Hits Cravey with a rock, runs away and goes back to the nuclear plant.

Then I turn the shield on around the nuclear plant making sure everyone in there will now work for me or I will kill them all with my trusty magic wand in my pocket, which is stuck to my pocket and only I can get it out.*

(Remember, you cant get in, they cant get out, shield cant be destroyed or turned off, and they wont turn on me. - Also, there's no way to possibly do anything to me or my shield, or anything in it.)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Jany completely ignored mine. -.-

Thus...

:?

*Hits Flodder with a rock, runs away and goes back to the nuclear plant.

Then I turn the shield on around the nuclear plant making sure everyone in there will now work for me or I will kill them all with my trusty magic wand in my pocket, which is stuck to my pocket and only I can get it out.*

(Remember, you cant get in, they cant get out, shield cant be destroyed or turned off, and they wont turn on me. - Also, there's no way to possibly do anything to me or my shield, or anything in it.)

btw, you cant just IGNORE the person above you..

READ!

You cant just bloody grab me!

Your post is void.

Jany completely ignored mine. -.-

Thus...

:?

btw, you cant just IGNORE the person above you..

i didn't, i only reacted to the part where you hit cravey with a rock, the rest I chose not to do anything about....

I use my telepathic psychological powers to make you turn off your shield...then I walk in and hit you on the head...

fsmbanner1.jpg

forget about his post...

Through the power of the internet... I become friends with one of the workers.

I get him to get me a job there so we can see each other.

Once I get in [there's no reason not to hire me, I changed my name, and my records are impeccable]

I kill everyone one that operates the power plant. including the person I befriended.

[what? if I'm soft they might turn on me!]

Then I shut down the powerplant.

Now refer back to the post where I made Cravey sweet smelling and all the girls [and boys!!!] run after him.

They can't help it. its because he smells so clean and fresh.

and looks bishonen[ :uhh: ]

Anyways... all of you are drooling over Cravey... and want to be friends [or more than friends?] with him.

except for me and teh_langzor... because we ate laundry detergent. :thumbsup:

Ray still has the cheese, right?

I tell him the cheese's yellow doesn't match his wardrobe, so he throws it down and runs away, and I pick up the cheese, running to the powerplant and repowering the shield and hiding inside.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men