70att =P

c_o_w

hi everyone i have 60attack 60 str and 50 <.< def i really wanna get mine up to 70 attack :mrgreen:. does anyone know the best spots to train

and/or hints tips. ::'

armageddian.png

[hide=My Colour]

Somehow that wasn't a shock... [/hide]

Slayer.

Gotta agree with that

Since i trained slayer i have lvled my defense levels

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

No it just enables you to keep changing your monsters so you don't get bored stuck at the same place for lots of time. Also, it trains slayer which is always an added bonus, training 2 skills at once isn't bad.

Very true, plus slayer monsters usually have better drops, and the variety of monsters and way to fight them will be challenging and will get you to play the game better.

Of course if all you want is plain xp, go kill the low level experiments for a couple of hours -.- with absolutely no drop no distraction no challenge nothing :|

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

im not sure...(my current slayer assignment is kill crocodiles li really wanna train at a spot were i can keep use of food at a minimal <.< like i mean if i fight orges they can hit 7s and il have to use food after a while -.- but expiremments i did to get to 60att i got bored out of my mind ,im really not sure #-o ... any thing esle that i could train on without the use of food?

armageddian.png

[hide=My Colour]

Somehow that wasn't a shock... [/hide]

i definitely agree with getting slayer tasks. not only will you get normal exp from killing things, but you will also get slayer exp. you would be killing 3 birds with one stone lol (atk, hits, and slayer). good luck, and if you want to finish slayer fast, get a black mask.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

If the slayer tasks you are assigned are too hard for you (you need to waste too much food/pots, etc.) use the slayer master below the one you are currently using.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I would suggest cyclops in warriors guild you got bank just under your feet, shop with str,atk and def pots and shop with food so that is good way to train your skills bad thing is that u need tokens to enter, i would suggest collecting 1k tokens b4 u enter.