Harrinator1, Robo and Shiver21's Shop![Lock again please]

Omar

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want one just like the ROFL!

But saying Kevan and can you make it like a goal sized sig or something small and around that size?

kevan.jpg

[img=http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w261/Shivers21/kevan.jpg]

if there is anything you want me to change just say so ;)

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Type (Sig, Avvy, Banner, Desktop...): Sig

Colour(s): Hmm.... Idk there will be a need for a background colour. If there is, ill go with blue.

Render: um...http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/3707/feature/2005-05-17/screen1_small.jpg ( if you see multi pics, go with the one where kirby (little pink dude) is staring out to the sky.)

Border:Bright gween border, kinda [bleep]ed up.

Transparency: Idk. Make it look misty :lol:

Text: Mrmegakirby. This text here (The word Kirby. Glowey effect also, pl0x. (ok, so glory isn't a word...): Ok. Err, compueters going haywire, cant getta pic of it by it self. google images, 1st pic, google the word kirby. 8th pic.

Subtext: I like kirby. Got a problem?

Font: http://www.pazsaz.com/pic/kirby.gif The kinda text that the word Kirby! is in.

Font Color: Pink

Dimensions: Max tip.it size

Artist: Harri plz

Other notes? Err...also put this pic into it http://kirby.classicgaming.gamespy.com/ ... 800600.jpg (this pic should be faded please, and dont use the next. Only the pic itself.)

After homework.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh Shivers, if its not too much trouble.. can you change the base colors to pink? :D

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Will do after homerwork.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Erm, I can't really make fonts. Unless you have any kinda of font you want, I'll try and use one of mine, but yeah, I can't make a font just in a snap of fingers. Especially since fontmaking software costs quite something, I think.

Alright. Dafont.com for all your font needs, for the next time. I got bubbly junk in my trunk.

Alright *Changes the sig about to be posted*

Done...

Kirbyyy.jpg

And done.

kevan.jpg

Darkpunker, I still need to make your wallpaper. Very busy with school and stuff, so I do what I can in a time limit. I can do it tomorrow though.

(Darkpunker has contacted me through RS BEFORE I put up the message saying that I would not accept requests through RS.)

OMG! Love it!! TYSM! But er...can u post a code for it? ty again :D

Edit: Ok, i saved it in my comp, and its 44 kb, whereas the max filesize's 30kb. Is this only cuz i saved it thru my comp?ty :D

Edit: Ok, i saved it in my comp, and its 44 kb, whereas the max filesize's 30kb. Is this only cuz i saved it thru my comp?ty :D

Think so, because I remember saving it precisely as a 94 % quality JPG for it to fall under 30kb. I think you may already have an image in your sig that adds up and makes 44kb.

Oh wait, you don't have a sig #-o

I'll check if it's on my side.

[Edit] Nope, I get 28.5 KBs. just get Paint.NET and open your image with it. Click File>Save. It should prompt you with a big box. Spot the slider for JPG quality, and turn it down a bit, until the number above the image says 30kb or less.

Just upload it to an image hosting website and everything should be fine.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Or what he said :anxious:

But if it doesn't work, my last post is, not really your friend, well yeah, but just not in the litteral (sp?) way.

Darkpunker's Wallpaper:

[hide]

Darkpunkerexplosion.png

Darkpunkerexplosion-1.png[/hide]

Edit: EESH! I forgot you wanted different colors!

Reedit: One of the other, whichever you choose.

Rereedit: I don't remember changing the starfield. :-k

Or what he said :anxious:

But if it doesn't work, my last post is, not really your friend, well yeah, but just not in the litteral (sp?) way.

Darkpunker's Wallpaper:

[hide]

Darkpunkerexplosion.png

Darkpunkerexplosion-1.png[/hide]

Edit: EESH! I forgot you wanted different colors!

Reedit: One of the other, whichever you choose.

Rereedit: I don't remember changing the starfield. :-k

thx <3

I loved it <3:

I see you need a signature.