Cave horrors: i'm coming back.

mujtaba

I was really lucky and I got a Black Mask on my first Cave Horror task. But on subsequent tasks (like 3 more tasks), I did not get another one. :(

Just have to keep trying, they're less common than getting a rune med helmet from a Lesser, but not as rare as getting a dragon chain from Dust Devils. (Don't know if that makes sense. lol)

Maybe about the same rate as getting a brine sabre from Brine Rats (if you're familiar with them), after killing 800 rats I've gotten 2 brine sabres.

All a matter of luck.

Dr Locust <-- Click for my blog...

Dr_Locust.png

+2000 Total, PhD in Questing, Woodcutting, Agility, Thieving, and Firemaking

67njlaf.jpg

hmmm thx i got jungle horrors as a task (darn :'( ) but i decided to get a mask before i did them so i'm just gunna see how this goes

i am willing to spend all day tomorrow if i have to but no longer then that.

there are no drops that are only obtained during a slayer task

so, u dont need it on task

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

u shouldnt feel like a noob. every1 is unsure about things from time 2 time. u were unsure, so u asked. the noobs r the 1s who dont ask

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

it took me about 500 to get my 1st one, and after that id say the drop rate is like 1 in 300-400

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I've gotten 4 tasks of them of about 120-150 each, and so far have not gotten a single black mask. I have gotten a lot of snapdragon and rannar seeds, though.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I knew you would sooner or later :P

Like I said, just do another skill until you've built up the money to buy it straight. Think of the amount of time you've spent trying to get it, which could have efficiantly been spent on a money making skill which could have bought the mask in less than a quarter of that time.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png