~Sid's blog~Bye...~

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on some more achievments. Quests FTW.

Thanks game <3: Yes they are ::'

Well ive been storming through some quests now and im on 202 quest points already.

Here are goals i have achieved today :D in order of completion:

EnakhrasLamentdone.png

This got me 70 firemaking :D

70Firemaking.png

Then another desert Quest:

TheFeuddone.png

A simple one:

FightArenadone.png

Quite a long one:

DrukenDwarfdone.png

Got me 54 Farming:

54Farming.png

This was quite a good quest with good exp rewards:

GrimTalesdone.png

Levels from it :D

57Herblore.png

59Thieving.png

As you can see i now have snazzy vista :D its nice to use and i havent found any bugs with it yet \:D/

There. I may be able to fit one more in before the end of today.

Thanks all ::'

~Sid

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Thanks shot and heph.

Internet Explorer closed after i typed a very long update to this post so i have to re-do it :wall:

Well today will probably the last major RS playing day for a while now. I have upcoming Mock GCSE exams in late January which i will focus on and i havent done any revisio yet :P

All my predicted grades are A's and A*'s so i have much work to do to try and achieve them :P After the mocks it will be knuckling down time leading up to the Real ones in May and June but after that i will be free for 3 months :D

Well today i did 2 quests with the latter being the hardest Quest on Gielinor...yes Mournings end Part 2 :P

Here they are:

SheepHerderdone.png

MEP1.png

60Thieving.png

MEP2done.png

64Agility.png

Quest point total: 210 :D

And last of all here is Siddy's 13ft Christmas tree :D

ChristmasTree.jpg

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Well i replaced questing for barrowing today and may continue for a couple of days :D

Well after 20 runs i got my first ever item:

Dharoklegs281207.png

:D

1 run after, i died :( I ran back as fast as i could and managed to borrow someones spade making many spelling mistakes as i was shaking because i didnt think i was going to make it back and lose almost 2m in items. Thank god for gravestones and i managed to get my items back.

Then i did 3 more runs and got this item :D

Ahrimsskirt281207.png

Well there are my first ever barrows items :)

Siddeh out

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

I want your barrows stoof. :D

Gl on questers cape.

Thanks Dennie :)

Well i did about 3 more barrows runs this morning just quickly and got 2 items in 2 runs! :D :D I am now getting kris' luck :P

KarilscoifVeracsskirt291207.png

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Guess you got barrows luck then? Yea, I'll take that back then. :P

I know that you can get the quest cape, I am here to help you when you get stuck. Just focus on having fun, don't be blinding by wanting it to much and forget to enjoy yourself in some quests. For example, in sheep herder I wanted the cape so much I wanted so much I wanted to murder those little sheep. I took a break from that quest, and realised my mistake. When I went back I was laughing at the pathetic pixels. So, just remember to have fun! \'

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Zomg Sid pwns the barrows brothers \' I'm thinking about going back later today 8-)

Good luck sammy

have Fun In Barrows, And Gl With Spear, I know Its Every1's dream:P

Iv Got Spear Once, And In Total Iv Got Like 10 Drops

Thanks and yes it is :P

Guess you got barrows luck then? Yea, I'll take that back then.

I know that you can get the quest cape, I am here to help you when you get stuck. Just focus on having fun, don't be blinding by wanting it to much and forget to enjoy yourself in some quests. For example, in sheep herder I wanted the cape so much I wanted so much I wanted to murder those little sheep. I took a break from that quest, and realised my mistake. When I went back I was laughing at the pathetic pixels. So, just remember to have fun!

Wow thanks andu that means alot to me. That is now on my blog for inspiration mate. Thank you for that advice. I really want that cape too :D Thank you for cheering me on andu <3:

Haha naked Barrows brothers, mwuhahahah.

Grats on the most annoying and also the hardest RS quest, SHep Herder, Sid. Oh yeah and MEP2.

Yup I have stolen their clothes :P hahahahah

Sheep herder is probably more annoying actually tbh :P Mep2 just took a while :D

Thanks mate good luck with fletch

Here is antoher daily update. One of my best friend on RuneScape Kris C6 quit because of a tragic accident concerning his mum and he had to stop playing to take on the new responsiblities.

I met him while hunting back in April/March time and was pestering him about hunting advice. He was kind enough to answer questions. Later when i realsied he was also from tipit I decided to be a bit more active on my account and go to tet events. He was always a role model to me and inspired me to get 99 hunter. We then began to talk more and he pushed me with it when i was at 92 to carry on. And low and behold i got it about a months later :D

I will miss talking to him in game and he was one of the main people that kept me playing. It seems a bit lonely with the "kris C6" at the top of my friends list. I still have other great friends out there like Andu and Pickled and Game and many more. Kris was one of my first tif friends.

Before he announced to everyone he was quitting he told me and andu and gave us both gifts. They are very sentimental to me and i will never sell them:

Krissfinalgift.png

I may use the mask and shield for a possible upcoming goal that kris would have liked :P Slayer

Miss ya kris <3:

Well back to questing after my little barrows spree :P

HazeelCultdone.png

then last night i did this one:

InAidoftheMyrequedone.png

Now doing darkness of hallowvale.

Thanks all

~Sid

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Well Done on finishing MEP2 and good luck! (I almost gave up on that quest many times! :P)

Thanks phap :) I didnt find it too hard just long.

Aww, poor Kris. :( Grats on those nice quests though, I love the Rod you can get in Myreque, they are very nice. Which way did you choose in Hazeel?

<3:<3:<3:

Yea =| Thanks :D yea that is cool but i gave it to the guy :P I chose the baddies side mwuhahahah!

Woah Sid, what happened to that level 92 noob i knew? <3:<3: What did you do to him and who are you?!?! <3:

Yup i know he left and the new master quester rather than Smither came in and took his place =) <3:

Hppy new year. <3:

Quest cape plox.

Happy new year to you too =)

Yup im steadily closing in on it

Update

I did afew quests and some barrows without any luck but i havent been playing much because i have had alot fo revision to do.

Here are my latest achievements (oldest to newest) :

DarknessofHallowvaledone.png

61prayer.png

WatchtowerQuestdone.png

OneSmallFavourdone.png

55Farming.png

Slowly edging towards 1600 total as well :)

Happy new year to everyone

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif