What was the 1st thing you did as a noobie?

Guest Rob

killing spiders (ye the low lvl hp things) in the cellar of lumbridge castle, when there was still nothing there to see (no tunnel or chest of recipe of disaster)

so basicly nobody told me it was safe to go out :wall:

Take your time to post on my blog please!

underbanner_proto.jpg

Open up your hate and let it flow into me, madness is the gift that has been given to me...

first thing i did as a noobie?

Died.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

..I killed goblins till 26 att (Ididnt know how to change styles :oops: ), then started mining, wanted to know what are those different coloured picks and then a friend told me and showed me, thought that 1.6k was a lot, and killed a mugger thinking it was a real player, and the weidest thing: I started in about the time of the fally massacre :shock: . Tell me, did some massacrists come to a f2p world with a strike spell and tried owning nubs :shock: . I swear it's no evil chicken....

Edit: Oh, and btw, the creature that still shows death to me is: the unicorn!! I was lvl 14, I gone off to the wizzy tower, seen it, thought "cool", gone to wizzy tower, accidentally attacked a wizzy tried running away up or down the stairs, but everytime I got the question "which way?" a spell hit me, hence making the screen go away, lost all my stuff except my 25 gp in my bank and hated it.... :( .

22031_s.gif

..I killed goblins till 26 att (Ididnt know how to change styles :oops: ), then started mining, wanted to know what are those different coloured picks and then a friend told me and showed me, thought that 1.6k was a lot, and killed a mugger thinking it was a real player, and the weidest thing: I started in about the time of the fally massacre :shock: . Tell me, did some massacrists come to a f2p world with a strike spell and tried owning nubs :shock: . I swear it's no evil chicken....

No, it was one person who took advantage of a construction glitch that allowed him to attack players outside of wilderness.

I think people blow it up to bigger proportions than it actually was...

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

I was following a guy who said drop party! dropping 100M! Back then I had no idea what M was I thought it be at least more than 1k. So I and a couple others followed him to the wildy I had no knowledge of what the wildy is so I kept going till he started killing everyone with his friends yeah that kinda sucked. :ohnoes:

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~

I began to walk around until i reached varrock, then something killed me :cry: (idk what was it), and went back to lumby. fortunately, i still had my stuff stored in tutorial bank. Then i wanted to go back there, but i just remembered that it was going north... but i didnt cross the river. Then i wandered around draynor, rimmington, the house north of port sarim, until reached falador, and i was like "uh... i thought that the walls were grey.... they cleaned them!" :oops: :-w

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

I kept walking around and around till I got to the crossroads of port sarim and fallador, where the highwayman pwned me. I had all my stuff on me (including the 200gp i'd got from killing goblins) so I got really annoyed and didn't play for ages, not realising that there was 200gp for every new player in their bank :lol:

UrbanLegend.png

Walked around a bit, talked to al karid guards "you need 10 gp to pass", i asked around for money. Then i noticed they said there was a backway, i looked around for a while, didnt find it. I come back and then i find 15 gp on the ground. I pay and adventure into al karid. :)

pan.png

I started Cook's Assistant and a very nice level 40-something helped me. He told me how to make flour and where to find everything.

PS: This was a few days after the RSC update. Nowadays, this is the ideal conversation.

Can you help with Cook's Assistant? I don't know how to make or where to find flour.

g0 t3ll y0r m0m sh33 waz g00d in b3d u n00b

g0 d13

qwertyuiop

Gimme your password and I'll do the quest for you.

Help me... :(

I liked old RuneScape. And the thrill of being a Newb. :D

No, it was one person who took advantage of a construction glitch that allowed him to attack players outside of wilderness.

I think people blow it up to bigger proportions than it actually was...

No. Nothing like that ever happened in F2P. At least, I don't think it did.

My F2P Moneymaking Guide!

Always gargle before a takeoff. Wakka Wakka!