~A coffe cup~ 3 months and im back, again. lol

99920114pz9.png

Thats not alot?! Im F2P and im not rich. O and i forgot to say... YES THAT IS 30 AMULETS OF MAGIC.

Thanks again fluffy.

No problem, and the 30 mage ammies? I have 125 more in the bank :D

I need to start giving more back to RuneScape...I was a spoiled noob when I started in June 2006...sold a pot of flour to a guy for 3k, then he gave me a rune med for the rest of my noob b sale :D then bought me full black and on and on...yeah. And by the way, NO he didn't help me because of an RS relationship, my name is many times in a rant against that.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on almost 100 posts, and good luck!

And I can't buy the rune square due to a problem that would take to long to explain lol.

~~Skull Emblem~~

Ok thats no problem at all :D

Gl on All 40s my beautiful coffee!

:D

125 more? lol well i really needed the feathers.

82889247kf9.png

Yay, it's nice to see new faces(avatars) around here!

And it's quite cool to look someones who has just started to play, topics. It's always funny how amazing they find some things that others keep normal and such. Good luck to you, nice goals which fit to you perfectly.

Btw. In my opinion you're missing quite a bunch of noobytimes, cause you get so much free stuff. I'm not blaming it but after all it feels great to remember the good ol'days when you used to hit rocks for plenty days to get some decent amount of cash, to buy example rune stuffs. :)

Anyways, good luck to you! :thumbsup:

u5zhkTY.gif

And it's quite cool to look someones who has just started to play, topics. It's always funny how amazing they find some things that others keep normal and such. Good luck to you, nice goals which fit to you perfectly.

Btw. In my opinion you're missing quite a bunch of noobytimes, cause you get so much free stuff. I'm not blaming it but after all it feels great to remember the good ol'days when you used to hit rocks for plenty days to get some decent amount of cash, to buy example rune stuffs. :)

I wish I found Tip.It when I was brand new...ah, it was more fun to be spoiled by a guy that has to beg from ME now :XD:

[hide=.][hide=Is this the way?]Ohnoes, it's a dead end![/hide][hide=Or this?]ZOMG ANOTHER CLICKY!!![hide=ohnoes

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I wish I found Tip.It when I was brand new...ah, it was more fun to be spoiled by a guy that has to beg from ME now :XD:

[hide=.][hide=Is this the way?]Ohnoes, it's a dead end![/hide][hide=Or this?]ZOMG ANOTHER CLICKY!!![hide=ohnoes

82889247kf9.png

guessin by all the ones ill take a guess n say your free tew play <3:

good luck with all 40+ should be fun, check out mah bloggey i got all skills 60+ recently might go for 70+ soon :XD:

Will do, and 60+ wow. i struggle with my 40+

Wouter thanks!!!

82889247kf9.png

Hey, nice blog, rather original :D But thats good dont worry lol, Im a tank if you know what they are if not I can tell you all boutp pures/tanks/hybrids etc in - game, well i will add u l8r wen i get on, mayb i can find some stuff in my bank you can have \:D/ Have fun scaping and add me Psi Kia Kai