FINALLY SHARD

Heres what i take

Inventory 1 House tele 1 Sara brew, Strength, Attack, Super Anti Posion, Super restore, 2 Prayer pots, Dds (Speccing), Rune Defender, Trollheim Tele rest shark

TIP i tele to trollheim drop 2 shark, then i tele to edge restock tele back pick up shark so i have a full load

What i have equipt, Barrows helmet, dhide top and legs, Rune boots, Zammy book, Whip, Wealth ring, Skill cape, Glory.

I go to zammy side kill imps, then i go in i run towards altar with melee pray speccing him with rune defender whilst im in there kill him, then i kill other meleer, then the ranger hten the mage.

then i restock or stay another i charge pray there and waste pots after that i use a super dose each round so i can down faster.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

How do you make a short looped video like that?

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

http://imageshack.us/

Wow amazing drop are you going for the full sword?

I meant what program did he use to make the video...

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

http://imageshack.us/

Wow amazing drop are you going for the full sword?

I meant what program did he use to make the video...

I vid it then open it in Adobe Image ready cut out part i want and export as a gif.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

lol i saw u selling steam staff about a hour ago maybe? u were like "selling useless steam staff 1,5m" :P

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

lol i saw u selling steam staff about a hour ago maybe? u were like "selling useless steam staff 1,5m" :P

Leonn

Yeah not so good with selling i think its useful but i got as a drop so i had to sell :mrgreen:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png