What are some things you wish you didn't do?

Caxis

This happened back on RSC, when I was round level 50, and got members. I, feeling good, decided to give my friend 10k on Karamja, so we went there, and I logged off (He was f2p btw) So later, I log in on a members world, and walked past the Brimhaven gate, see a pile of junk (Guy died to a pirate, I assume) walked past it, but wanted to check it out... Coins, bones, iron chainmale, eye patch, party hat... Wow, I nearly fell out of my chair with all that joy. Picked it up, buried the guys bones, ,and I think I saw him on his way back to the pile. But since RS was boring at that time, I logged off for a while.

Then I logged back in to mine coal for a bit, and called it a night. So the next day, I'm trying to sell this hat (It was 4-4.5 million at the time) and ended up selling it for a cannon, uncut dragonstone, dragonstone amulet, mask set, Santa hat, and 1 million GP. So I got around 3.5M for the hat (Although some guy wanted to buy it for 5M, but he wasn't online, and I was an impatient noob)

Selling it wasn't the major problem though, it was what I did after...

I traded the cannon in for 800k worth of lobster certificates (Good deal) kept the dragonstone stuff and Santa hat... But sold the mask set for 100k and full rune... Why I did that? I have no idea.

I've been regretting that for quite some time... The party hat was white BTW.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loseing 400 death's , 3 full rune set's and a santa in 1 day of pking. :roll:

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

Selling my party hat set for 1,5 mill.

Going into wild with my full rune and my shiny Rune 2-Hander which I just bought for 1000 steel bars at Twarhurst. I had a computer that got connection lost at every loading spot in the game, I was 60 combat. Well, guess how the story ended.

I wish I didn't allow my real life mate to get on my character to check my stats while I wasn't there; I was just playing and he stole my 30 coal certs to buy a rune 2-hander. :D God, that's a long time ago.

I don't regret much other things. :)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i know who that "noob" was... back in rsc i he was a very good friend of mine he never trained combat but had some extraordinary skills. the hat he got was in the wildy... he was soooooo happy he loved that hat... he must have clicked the main menu button to log out and was killed...

poor guy... i wish i could find him again....

Long since retired.

i also wish i had never signed up for members... jagex is hasteling me about the new payment and they have stolen $100 from me so far. and they wont let me resubscribe...

Long since retired.

Oh! There's something else I wish I had never done...

Me and my mate both had a combat level 28 mage in rune. We both went pk'ing with a party hat, he had a white one and I had a green one. Well, when I was almost killed I wanted to teleport, but I misclicked and ended up in Lumbridge missing 150 death runes, 300 chaos runes, full rune and a green p-hat. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I have a character with 3 yellow p hats, 4 blue, 2 red, 1 pink, and 3 green and 1 white on it back from when p hats were 2 to 4k each...I don't know the PW, recovs, nothing. Jagex won't give it back. It also probably has upwards of 30 disks of returning because me and my friend bought a bunch to keep going down there..

That character is really really really old. I played it back when blue capes were really expensive and considered 'rare' and all...I got 60 mining and 50 smithing on it..Probably the 50th person or so to get 50, I dunno...It's just really, really old.

So I regret quitting and forgetting it's pw...'cause I'd be rich if I knew it. :lol:

^ :shock:

Not registering when I KNEW about this game, oh, 2 years ago (the graphics were... ugly)?... Then I would be RICH...

I'm stupid. SO stupid.

ozXHe7P.png