Fishy potions

NScombat

I don't see many times that they'd actually be useful. The problem is, you're not saving any space; you get like 4 more hp by reducing the doses of a potion to 2, whereas you would normally be able to store 4 in a spot. So it's more practical to take a pot and make a 4-dose then bring a shark or something.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

I don't think poeple buy them, there more for personal use, like in the wilderness and stuff

63herb3-1.jpg

Rofl. My chair has a fridge, a cooler, a toilet, a shower, and a barbecue bulit in.

Hey, I may have quite Runescape, but I just bought an XBOX 360 and play way to much COD4 with the Gamertag Lava Mage

I don't see many times that they'd actually be useful. The problem is, you're not saving any space; you get like 4 more hp by reducing the doses of a potion to 2, whereas you would normally be able to store 4 in a spot. So it's more practical to take a pot and make a 4-dose then bring a shark or something.

Yes, but you don't always use all the doses. Often while killing dangerous monsters, in which you'd use all of your food after 1 monster, you're only going to need 1 or 2 doses of each potion before you have to bank.

nh.jpg

Fishy potions o.O

If something seems fishy, I don't buy it.

:P I don't use them because I am F2P.

I bet however there would be some times when they are invaluable.

One of my friends only has 13 prayer and pks. Thus, he only uses about 1 or 2 doses of prayer per trip. Why not stick an extra few points of healing in anyways?

Thanks for the replies, I guess that the dose size makes the potions very niche. Maybe theyre useful for anti posions becasue I'm constantly throwing away part used potions (bank space).

Beware making valuable potions worth less!

Always buying;

Seaweed @ 400ea

Green DHides @1500ea

Blue DHides @ 1800ea

I fished a whole load of Roe and Caviar and used them with my lower level potions - the 300-odd regular attack potions, for instance. Then I emptied them all and kept the vials. The only one's I really use them with is energy/super energy and combat potions. The super energy mixes are great for having in the bank when Abyss RCing as you don't have to use food unless a pker traps you for longer than expected. The relatively small damaged caused by skeletons/abyss monsters is soaked up by the energy mix.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA