H2O - New Signature

DementedHero

very nice, but still lacking, the 'explosion' of water isn't large enough, the brightness is basically the same of the rest of the lights, maybe make it lighter.

8/10

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

granted - it still doesn't stand out enough since its the focal point. :P

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Spiffy, very spiffy. :P

greener one i prefer, no particular reason. maybe the fact that it contrasts with the bg and makes the focal point stand out more. :P

They look great, nice work. I had some things in mind to comment on then I started scrolling and saw the new versions :P . The green is the best 8)

I like them alot :).

I like both of them though. The greener one is more realistic but the first one has more of a calming appeal to me. I also like how you made the signs float up from the text like bubbles.

Hooray for blue! :P

I love the underwater effect, looks like a secret base underwater or something with weird tentacle stuff coming out of it. Awesome job on this one, and good job with the text, better than the one AI :P.

Beautiful sig, perhaps use it yourself?

Much better than the green IMO. Your brushing is getting much better :wink: I like how the bubbles are worked in, and it has a nice flow.

Good job m8 :wink:

If it isn't in your veins, you'll never know.