God Wars Dungeon Player Score (91.3% ���¢�¢â�¬â�����²0.84)

Marco

90/100

I'm not sure if it is just me but the drop rate should be lowerd :-k

I also thought there would be multiple levels.

Every new item's drop rate is high at the beginning, they will soon be put to their rightful place of like 1 every 500 after a few are in circulation to control prices.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Combat 116

Graphics: 90/100. Pretty decent and very enjoyable. Monster graphics is pretty top notch. However there are other areas in Runescape with better graphics than this, so I wont give it 100/100. I feel they could have made the "ancient zone" feel a bit better.

Game play factor: 98/100

Very very very good game play factor. One of the few things I don't like is how you can camp with 30 players at a boss and almost instantly KO it. With a "GodWar world" getting drops would be pretty easy and effort less. Maximum limit of 10 people in a room? I love the multi combat concept, it encourage team play and make the tactic and strategy element much larger, organizing a team is also now much easier as we have the clan chat future.

Requirements: 40/100

New Items: 98/100

Req:GS only 75 attack? The insane sword history has spoken about as a reason itself for starting a gigantic god war, yet it only requires 75 attack? How about improving stats even more( ?) and make it 95att and 95str? New ranged armor only 70 ranged and 70def. Black dragon hide is already 70 ranged, why not go to 80? 80 is pretty easy to get anyways. Saradomin sword 70 att? How about 70 att and 50 prayer or something? Summary: all stats are way to low, seeing a combat level 65 dude running around in god sword is probably not far away. Shame.

NewItems: I like the negative offense bonus for melee when using the new ranged armor, its much needed to keep the combat triangle balanced. I also like the whole GS concept with change able specs. Getting the dragon boots into the game is also welcoming!

Big + for a lot of content!

Overall: 92

Strong combat oriented update of very high quality. Keep it up JageX!

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

combat: 86

rating: 90/100

comments: it'd be 100 if you got automatic godword drops from everything by logging in from my ip :thumbsup: . other than that i hear that bandos and zammy are exploited so viciously that the godsword is expected to drop about 17 mil in the next two weeks, but those are the predictions of others.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

combat 100

95/100, because i still feel some things could have been done. the mages should have gotten something better, and there should be more incentive to kill the random monsters, if you are not tackling the bosses