Need Immediate HELP! Account stolen.

imaleber

Well, someone got a hold of my password, but I've gotten my recovs so I've recovered it.

The thing is, he's still on my account! And if he guesses my pin, there's around 80m gone.

What should I do? And does my bank lock every 3 incorrect pins?

If he keeps trying like 10000 times, he'll get it!

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

One thing I'll say it, dont' worry about things you CANNOT control; worry about things you CAN control. If they already took your stuff, there's not much you can do. If they're on there now, try to get a friend to try to make them jump servers (by saying they need to give him an item back); when he jumps, try to log on yourself.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

One thing I'll say it, dont' worry about things you CANNOT control; worry about things you CAN control. If they already took your stuff, there's not much you can do. If they're on there now, try to get a friend to try to make them jump servers (by saying they need to give him an item back); when he jumps, try to log on yourself.

Thanks for the advice guys, I've gotten the account back. Traded my mask set to brother just in case he swore or did anything bad during that time. Only lasted around 15 minutes, but he managed to delete my whole friends list and drop trade everything I had on me.

I'm so lucky I had a PIN.

99 Ranged F2P achieved 21 November (2961st)

KILLZSIGZ.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys, I've gotten the account back. Traded my mask set to brother just in case he swore or did anything bad during that time. Only lasted around 15 minutes, but he managed to delete my whole friends list and drop trade everything I had on me.

I'm so lucky I had a PIN.

Glad to hear you got it back. It's sad to hear he got what he did and your friends list.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

First, do NOT ever give your password to anyone, even your best friend can betray you

Second, you can do what I did with my recovery answer, put the question but the answer will be a code, like "Favorite Food: 58395ndld0954", in this way it will be very hard to guess them, after having the codes write them in a paper and put them in a safe place that no one ever check/see

Third, change your PIN settings to 7 days, this means that if he/she tries to deactivate it will last 7 days before this happens so you have more time to cancel the order

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

How did it happen anyways. You need to protect yourself, and I highly suggest a good firewall, and anti-virus protector. You can see what Tip.it suggests Here.

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."