Zamorak Boss Guide Godwars

Toad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf??? i killed like 30 bosses but... :-k 1 month back... only boss and meeler attacked me... but now... :shame: i run to the corner but i am beeing attacked by mager, ranger too :-k

Why? :ohnoes:

it was a glitch. jagex fixed it a month? ago. maybe 2. the ranger and mage will now attack you anywere in the room

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

wtf??? i killed like 30 bosses but... :-k 1 month back... only boss and meeler attacked me... but now... :shame: i run to the corner but i am beeing attacked by mager, ranger too :-k

Why? :ohnoes:

it was a glitch. jagex fixed it a month? ago. maybe 2. the ranger and mage will now attack you anywere in the room

Ok.. can i now solo or no? ::'

signatur96.png

Good guide... but

Before you go over the icy bridge, kill any of the zammy monster with piety and protect for some easy kc + some xp as prayer is drained when you go over, imps take a bit to spawn

And might want to change your maps directions, as they all face south, and it could confuse people

Also add in that Black mask works on him if you are on a lesser demon task, the Range monster in there is also a ranger, mage is a black and melee is a greater

knungisbetterthenmodjaczk0.jpg

Generally when i throw up i would rather not have it in my mouth :-X

2 Dark Bows - 18 Whips - 19 D boots - 4 Half Shield - 3 Skirts - 3 Spears - 2 Legs - 2 Meds

2 Warrior Ring 2 Zerker Ring 1 Dragon Axe 1 Bandos Plate

• 1 year later...

Good guide and all, but i noticed a few faults. Not big, just tiny things. 1st off, your map of Zamorak's Fortress, it says it's along the north, but the way the picture was taken, it looks along the south, in fact, the spot where Armadyl's Eyrie is. Also, equipt isn't a word. It's either equip or equipped.

And another thing, (reply to something on page 1): K'ril CAN go berserk if you pray melee while fighting him. You can tell when he yells: "YAAAARRRGHHH!!!" This signals he has gone berserk. While berserk, he can hit THROUGH melee prayer (uh-oh :shock: ) and can max a MASSIVE 70! (Oh *bleep*.) If this happens, and he targets you, I suggest you use the strategy I call: "RUN THE *BLEEP* AWAY!" Pretty straightfoward. LOL. :lol: And if you do this strategy, trying to go out the door might lead to this -> :wall: If it does, run to the altar, right-click it, and hit teleport, or you can step back a few steps, then charge the door. I recommend you use the altar to get out, or teleport. Your pick. :mrgreen:

Good guide and all, but i noticed a few faults. Not big, just tiny things. 1st off, your map of Zamorak's Fortress, it says it's along the north, but the way the picture was taken, it looks along the south, in fact, the spot where Armadyl's Eyrie is. Also, equipt isn't a word. It's either equip or equipped.

And another thing, (reply to something on page 1): K'ril CAN go berserk if you pray melee while fighting him. You can tell when he yells: "YAAAARRRGHHH!!!" This signals he has gone berserk. While berserk, he can hit THROUGH melee prayer (uh-oh :shock: ) and can max a MASSIVE 70! (Oh *bleep*.) If this happens, and he targets you, I suggest you use the strategy I call: "RUN THE *BLEEP* AWAY!" Pretty straightfoward. LOL. :lol: And if you do this strategy, trying to go out the door might lead to this -> :wall: If it does, run to the altar, right-click it, and hit teleport, or you can step back a few steps, then charge the door. I recommend you use the altar to get out, or teleport. Your pick. :mrgreen:

the map looks wrong, but i assure you, his map is right, its just that his camera view was southfacing, so it looked wrong

his max isnt 70, its 50.

and theres no need to chicken out and teleport or leave because he hits you through prayer, just step under him so he dances and then heal...that attack is not as dangerous as it sounds, its yet to kill me...

also, nice way to bump such an old topic.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

• 2 weeks later...

The guide is good but there is somethings that i wanna discuss. First of all Rune defender being inferior to Zamorak book at Zamorak GWD is incorrect.

Zamorak book's only advantage is +5 prayer bonus (Zamorak protection can be obtained from many other items). Zamorak boss have defence and that defence needs good attack bonus to hit through.

Rune defender:

20 Stab attack bonus

19 Slash attack bonus

Zamorak book:

8 Stab attack bonus

8 Slash attack bonus

So Rune defender>Zamorak book

Kril uses up prayer potions fast because he can take down prayer points with his special attack. But if you want a better weapon my suggestion is a Godsword.

Godsword - equal to Abyssal whip with Rune defender and have +8 Prayer bonus.

Also as for Teaming you gotta look at it as roles:

1 Tank

2-5 Attackers

Attackers Equipment should be:

Helm of neizinot

Zamorak d hide/or black d hide top

Verac's skirt

Abyssal whip w/Rune defender

and rest should explain itself.

Also have "Black [bleep]y" vambs instead of "dhide vambs" They give +2 more strength. A torag helm would be better than a warrior/berserker for a Tank if they don't have Helm of neitiznot.