Worst decision ever made that affected your rs career?

Craiglowery

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number 1:

4-5 years ago I quit RS. Ended up letting some kid I knew on RS use my account.

Year later I felt like playing again and wanted my account back. Needless to say he did not want to give it back. He ended up changing the password and secret question. I sent ana ccount recovery form that got denied. A few days or weeks later I didn't give up hope and sent another one but put a lot of thought into it for the "extra thigns you want to add" (No I did not come up with BS, I just gave any info about the char and anything remotely related to it I could) Eventually got it back. Blocked the kid, and got on my account with new questions and password 8-) STupid kid barely even leveled the account in the whole year. Only a few fishing levels is all I can remember, may have been another level here and there but nothing you would expect in one year of playing.

Number 2:

When party hats came out I had one. I thought what the hell is this useless item for. I ended up giving it away to someone (they were worth around 500gp at the time) Prices started rising to the thousands.. tens of thousands.. hundreds of thousands.. etc :wall:

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001