Worst decision ever made that affected your rs career?

Craiglowery

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

i got scammed several times. dear god must be millions.... ='(

how: guy switched 1m worth of dragon bones to big bones

gave a guy 10k monks instead of 1k a couple times...

bought 100 monks like it was 1k monks (lost approx. 270k)

got lured by a guy with the wip scam. lost 2m.

never buy 10k willows to get to 99fm and then sell them 300k less than you bought them for :oops: :oops:

lost about 300k from this guy switching his money at the last second when i sold a bunch of cannon balls on world 2 :\

guy died with a santa and could have picked it up but i wasnt fast enough :roll:

let some one know my password then hack my account making me get them a fishing pure and get them an account level 40 in less than one month..... got the fishing to 53 or something and i dont know why i did it.... girls are untrustworthy...... <.<

buying a crystal shield.... took 5\6ths of my wealth away........=\

um yeah i kinda screwed up a lot in runescape. people by now would have quit and have punted their moniter but my friends were always there for me so it helped a lot ::' .

still wouldn't like to be scammed :? :? :? :?

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

i still have 7 santa hat , 3 red mask and 2 white phat !!!!! but they are on rsc .. and back at this tiem i didnt had money to buy member ship....

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Um... Died at steel dragon 2x for stupdi reasons... i mean 3x -.-...

1st time I got kicked out when maging dragon. Luckily I signed on and i was still alive... then I clcik world switch and the dragon was still attking me... I died :'(

2nd time... was greedy again! I ran out of runes and prayer but the draogn was liek 10 hp i went with d scimmy and got hit 21. and there I died..

3rd time... few days ago.. let my guy range and watch tv... somehow the dragon went near me and i got killed >.<

Total I lsot around 500k from all that deaths lol

~Bomb

~~~

Join Dark Guardians now! After 10 active members signed up we will have a drop party for our member only! Join now: Dark Guardians

Thank you :)!

stakign 10m and losing -scam the people with the names with 4 spaces he told me it was 3 i see another char he made it same lvl as his clicked yep so yea 2nd time i losed 10m+ exactly why i quit rs im a sore loser -.-

R.I.P. R.S. S.T.A.K.I.N.G.

siggzormj1.jpg

Not starting two years ealier, I would have gotten a santa hat.

And not chipping into a company my friend started. It was pretty much this dumb idea we spawned and each of us could be partners if at the time payed 40k (which was all I had at the time). The company would always be offering jobs for people in need, for supplies en mass at a slightly discounted price and resell them. My friend now has quit but when he was still playing, he accumluated so much money, he was raking in cash even when he wasn't playing and along the way he bought out alot of other companies :P.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Deciding to go to wildy with full rune a scimy + 2-hander, a rune kite (h2)

With no hope in hell of re-affording them, I brought tele's but I forgot to use them #-o

Mmmmm I love your signature, I used to watch that show all the time. <3:<3:

On topic: Uhh after I got a guthan helm and dharok axe from barrows on the same day, I wasted the money on raw lobsters. I would have (if not 94) VERY close to 94 magic right now if I had used it on cosmics. :-X