close this thread should it ever be bumped

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe Lego, unless I get a hilt today it looks like you'll never see that 1M after all :P

And don't worry thies, it's been safely cancelled :lol:

ScreenShot057-1.png

ScreenShot058.png

And Happy New Years <3:

GWD trip 3 wasn't too different from 2... we got a few kills in before another obnoxious team stormed in. I think all of us are pretty fed up with bandos now, and plan to switch to killing Kree'arra.

ScreenShot059-2.png

I R Gud Rcer Btw.

Fight Caves attempt 5 was a phailure :P

Made it to Jad, got 3 healers on me, was trying to get the fourth when I forgot to switch and got KO'd for 90.

I did get 87 hitpoints (+106 cmb) and 83 ranged however lol.

Attempt 6 will be my last chance for awhile, so hopefully it'll go well.

... except it didn't. I missed a switch before the healers, and switched too slowly while I was brewing back up.

As it happens I won't have another chance to go in for awhile, and that's probably for the best - I'm getting mighty tired of this.

Thanks lol... I'm just afraid of becoming one of those people who's gone in like 15 times and still not gotten it...

ScreenShot060-2.png

ScreenShot061-2.png

Best tear count ever tbh. Next time I play this game I hope to get a ton of summoning levels <3:

Also just got 69 runecrafting, but I clicked continue before screenying :XD:

Also, got 3 hyts today... all from people I've never really met before... gaining fame ftw :lol:

Good luck nubi :). I pwn j00 du3l

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Guest Kickpointy
Thanks lol... I'm just afraid of becoming one of those people who's gone in like 15 times and still not gotten it...

ScreenShot060-2.png

ScreenShot061-2.png

Best tear count ever tbh. Next time I play this game I hope to get a ton of summoning levels <3:

Also just got 69 runecrafting, but I clicked continue before screenying :XD:

Also, got 3 hyts today... all from people I've never really met before... gaining fame ftw :lol:

I'm one of those ppl....with 19 tries :XD:

lol gremmy zgs ftw

and you'll get it one day 3PM :P

ScreenShot068-2.png

ScreenShot069-1.png

I'm finally done running through that ugly giant red stomach... back to some combat!

Notably, I went 70-71 prayer entirely from random events and bones I buried on task (primarily random events :XD:).

ScreenShot001-1.png

Finally got the hang of that weird farming thing... don't expect any more levels soon, I'd like 70 one day but that would cost like 2M with maples :$. I may look into recklessly planting herbs next time I get around to skilling however. I want 70 herb too.

Also got 76 slayer but it was at dags so I missed the shot :roll:

ScreenShot002-2.png

Last slayer level for awhile... I don't want 78 or 79 until I know I can get 80, which with membership prospects uncertain and summoning coming out soon is a long wager at best. :P

Still planning on 85 85 85 melee very soon however.

ScreenShot006-1.png

ScreenShot011-2.png

ScreenShot012-1.png

Got 107 combat with the defense level.

Then proceeded to do the new quest and train the new skill. The reward charms got me to 16 summoning, which gave me 109 combat (woot I can 1 click healers next time I go in the caves).

My opinion on summoning: It's a pretty cool skill - I'm not sure about how practical it is, or how convenient the bonuses it offers are to use yet, but that'll be discovered in time.

That's the other thing. Time. This skill is not only more expensive than construction, it is slower than slayer. By a lot. You need tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of charms to get 99. And you have to get them all yourself. The best monster in the game currently drops 1/kill. And it's not a chicken. Hopefully Jagex will make the skill easier some time in the future. Until then I won't be straying too close to it again.

What are my plans now? I want 85 range/mage, 88 hitpoints, NOT 78 slayer (cba with getting it to 80 to make it look pretty, not that anything would make my stats page look pretty now).

After that I'll start looking into some skilling, and hopefully summoning if Jagex makes it possible to train.

SURPRISE!

ScreenShot003-1.png

ScreenShot015-3.png

guess what pic the noob missed lol

ScreenShot019-1.png

Decided to get 85 ranged at aviansie and 85 magic at barrows. Since both of those earn money, and use prayer, I figured it would go well with the theme of rounding off stats to go ahead and grab 75. Cost 3.2M, but I have a surplus atm anyways.

Also got 18 summoning haha... actually not funny that means I'll get 110 combat with 88 hp (which will be shortly after 85 ranged)... sorry thiesje :( :P

• 2 weeks later...

Trailblazed even faster than I thought I would, so moved the party accordingly. :P

99 Cooking [and maybe 1800 Total] Party Details:

Where: World 33 Cooking Guild

Who: Everyone who can. :P

What to bring: Cooking capes if you've got'em, I wanna see the pies fly :P

When: Sunday Jan 27, 6:00 pm GMT. Got up to 99 even faster than expected and don't wanna wait lol. I may be able to get my total up to 1799 in time, but I also may not haha.

2326.jpeg

aneron.png

• 4 weeks later...