close this thread should it ever be bumped

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ScreenShot079.png

mm got 1k/9k coal, this should occupy me for awhile :P

And thanks for the last grats hobo <3:

Edit - oo thanks benton, always nice to see someone on my blog I haven't bribed to bump me :lol::anxious: (< conjoined twins?? :shock: )

Edit 2 - OK everyone, here's my DILEMMA!

Mining coal is proving to be incredibly slow, and rather dull. It seems to me that it would be faster (not to mention more experience) to mine more iron, sell it, and use that money to buy coal. However, that's effectively mining iron for money and then buying 70 smithing. The thing about that is that mining iron is poor money, so I may as well just buy 70 smithing, not something I want to do!

And so, I got to thinking about alternatives. So far I've come up with...

- Suck it up and do what I originally planned to do. Doubt I'll do this... :-w

- Mine about 15k iron, sell it, buy 8k coal and smelt and wait for an opportunity to smith it like originally planned.

- Get 80 mining (something I'd like, ~20k ore) at iron, banking, then buy coal for either 70 smelting only or smelting/smithing and sell extra iron.

- Powermine to 80, then buy 70 smelting or smelting/smithing.

Edit 3 - I've decided to get 80 mining banking, and then smelt until I get membership or 70 smithing (this = buying lots of coal).

Thiesje ftw 8-)

Thanks for the lucks, I hope to have 80 before Dec 22, which is when Christmas break starts and I (hopefully <.< ) become a member for a month. 70 smithing's prospects don't look so good unless I don't become a member :P

Hey that dudes a [bleep] :?

hm *gets out list* where to start...

grats on 78,79,80 wc

grats on 14m fming exp

grats on 75 mining

i trade ur santa soon kthxbai :P

f2p sucks :? i'm getting membs back, and shame on you for not banking your whip beforehand aneron :shame:

and so the duo of silo and aneron continues on... im corny lol :XD:

making a blog soon so i can have every other post :thumbsup:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Thanks for the bumps bone.

No reply to my pm I see :lol:

Got this yesterday, no time to upload it. Never thought I'd end up no-lifing for 30k exp per day :wall:

Edit: Here's the right pic lol.

ScreenShot080.png

Guys if you want to argue then do it in P.M. keep it off these boards.

We can not ban people for scamming other players in game. Tip It rule clearly states:

Tip.It Forums are not directly affiliated with Jagex Ltd. Therefore, we cannot help you when you have been scammed or hacked. This is why the "No Naming Names" rule is in place. If you have been scammed or have heard of someone who was scammed, you must not name names. The reason for this is that many people have posted saying "this person scammed me" when they really did not! The truth is we do not know if the person you say "scammed" you, really scammed you or not. Spreading this around the forums would give a bad reputation to someone who may not even deserve it!

queenvalerie.png

Topic cleaned up.

Reminders to everyone:

-Naming scammers on Tipit is against Tipit rules and may earn you a warning from staff. If someone is naming a scammer on your topic, report that post to a mod so it can be removed/dealt with.

-Getting scammed is not getting hacked, the way to prevent getting scammed is to NOT TRADE/LOAN. If you trade, you agree to the possibility of losing your items, it was NOT beyond your control. Do not come to Tipit naming scammers as if it couldn't be prevented. This is not the forum to do that, deal with it privately.

-If you see someone breaking forum rules, DO NOT flame them, report them to a moderator. If you get innapropriate PM's from a user, report that user to a mod or admin.

If someone names a scammer on their own blogscape topic again, their topic will be locked (not cleaned up).

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

I don't feel that this topic deserved to be closed, even temporarily, as no names were named. A person that many people on tipit have a low opinion of posted on my blog boasting about having broken rules, and he received a negative response from many of my friends. The only person who named him was himself.

Further to that, whether the replies he received could be considered to be in violation of a rule or not, I don't think I should be held responsible for things that people posted on my blog while I was at school. :P The only post I made was "(phail)", and if that's punishable :-#

Anyways I know a mod won't ever read this so luckily I came up with a more valid reason to bump my blog :lol:

ScreenShot083.png

ScreenShot068-1.png

Thanks Silo & Sjakie (I understand you addressed both of the issues in my last post <3:)

Also achieved 15k ores today, and collected 231k from a noob who died and gave it back <.<

J00 st0ld mi munyz nd i wnt it bakz i r jagx nd i ban j00 if u dunt gimme santa n0w

aka grats on the level <3:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

lol f2p nerbs, you gave 231k back? and you laughed at me when i gave that guy his sara helm back :P

grats on 15k ores, i couldn't mine 1k lol :lol:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Aww thanks that was kind <3:

For all my loyal fans, I will be a member on or before December 7th!

However, I have a busy week ahead of me so it looks like probably won't gain anymore mining levels for awhile :P

Hey all, haven't updated in a few days, but if you've read my title you'll understand there's a good reason for that. <3:

Since becoming a member on Dec 1, I've...

ScreenShot078.png

Bought Firemaking cape.

ScreenShot084.png

Done Back to my Roots

ScreenShot085.png

Achieved 58 Farming

ScreenShot086.png

Done Land of the Goblins

I also did The Path of Glouphrie, but didn't take a screenshot lol. I hit a 35 too :D

I'm currently working on the Varrock Achievement Diary. I still need to...

get cat training medal

get full complement of rats (will do both of these once the kitten I bought for the AD is a cat)

get a task from Vannaka (have kalphites atm, don't wanna do no cannon but don't want to burth either lol)

make 20 mahog planks (got 12 logs atm, MTK will get me the rest today haha)

make air bstaff (62 crafting)

make addy med (66 smithing)

pick poison ivy (58 farming) (these 3 I won't focus on, just do them whenever I happen to reach the level required)

wtf0xxx!!!!!! syzygy r sai hi to yu??! <3:

Congratz on getting members back. :XD:

Cape is nub tbh, get 99 mining (thiesje will agree) <3:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Thanks for the posts, too lazy to reply to all atm :lol: (99 mining is nub though)

I got void gloves, then got dog tired of PC and so went on to other things.

SOLD SANTA! <3: 22.8, above average, at least more than I paid for it, idc that I could sell for like 1M more if I wait because it could drop too.

Bought guthans, veracs, fury, cannon, 1k cballs...

Did a few more parts of varrock AD, just 3 left on hard (poison ivy, addy med, varrock teletab [if you wanna lend me your house to make this it would be appreciated <3:])

Also got 70 crafting banked, once I get it I'll do some alceymying.

Sorry no pics, I'll try and snap a few soon :P