close this thread should it ever be bumped

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a ton everyone, you all really mean a lot to me. All you guys are incredible <3:

For those to whom it matters, it was a tipiter. He didn't have very many posts, but was friends with a good number of people here. As I understand he's removed most of them. I'm not interested in flaming, at this point what I know from a PM conversation with colossus (to clarify, he is NOT the person who took it lol) suggests that he has regrets, but feels like he can't go back now. I would be quite glad if he gave it back, maybe I'd still quit maybe I wouldn't, but I have come to terms with quitting.

I'll still pop in from time to time for holiday events, checking in on friends, parties etc (I have email response on, so if you PM me I'll know).

Why do I always find thing like this out late...

Game just told me, that really sucks mate.

I always thought he was a nice guy, pretty upset by him doing this.

I guess we all need to move on.

Good luck IRL and I hope to see you on TIF/RS from time to time.

You'll be missed by many.

I'll probably eventually give away my F2P items (predominantly to lower level friends, sorry heph :P)

Dang :lol:

That made me lol irl tbh :P

hephaistos50.jpegangel2w.gif

Ouch, it really sucks to hear that :cry: It's a pity you got robbed and that your quitting.

I wish you good luck and lots of fun in real life and whitout runescape.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

I am realy sorry he took it, and i tried all i could to get it back for you.

Im still waiting for a reply from him here on tif, and ill pm you if i get something/

Gl irl.

~ColossuS~

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Get 1 more lvl at least <3:

Hopefully this isn't a permanant quit

Who scammed you?

Edit: I found the [developmentally delayed].

Not the first santa he's scammed.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Figured I ought to respond again to the outpouring of friendship that's been dribbled on my blog <3:

Thanks lit, alex, xanotex, doomy, game, shot, colossus, sjakie, heph, hobo, thiesje, shadowking, skully, bart, and all my other friends.

If I'd never stumbled on heph's chat, I'd never have lost my santa, but I'm glad that I did because of all the friends I've made. It's funny how this has made me realize how lucky I am :cry: <3: (< tears of love)

Figured I ought to respond again to the outpouring of friendship that's been dribbled on my blog <3:

Thanks lit, alex, xanotex, doomy, game, shot, colossus, sjakie, heph, hobo, thiesje, shadowking, skully, bart, and all my other friends.

If I'd never stumbled on heph's chat, I'd never have lost my santa, but I'm glad that I did because of all the friends I've made. It's funny how this has made me realize how lucky I am :cry: <3: (< tears of love)

So then come back?! <3:<3:<3:

:pray: <3:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

and you're quitting because.... your net wroth went down to 13m?

I lost a lot more then you, and my net worth went down to 5m, but i didn't quit over it... And i am doing quite well with out it. You had a santa, so what.. you were just stashing it away to make more money. Not like you were going to spend it on a skill or something. Prolly was something you would never sell. :roll:

So, losing items or money is never a reason to quit. :roll:

mathisfun.png

I've not yet given up hope of getting my santa back, although my the response I've gotten from my friend has not been exactly encouraging (he asked me not to disclose what he said, and I respect that, for now).

I've mentioned this to a few people, so I may as well throw it out here. IF an opportunity to become a member appears, I may go for it. When it ends, like it always does, I may stay. 120k natures until the santa iz back.

At the very least, I need a sizable break from RS right now.

EDIT ~ @mat, first I would like you to read my post more carefully. If you really, really close you'll see that I say exactly that. If you look beyond that you'll see that I posted why I quit.

And just so you know, I bought the santa as a temporary investment while I was F2P.

But even if I'd intended to keep it forever, that wouldn't exactly improve the situation much :?

+1 <3:<3:<3:

<3:<3: +2

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

<3:<3: +2

+10000 :pray: <3:

lol guys go up 4 posts

Also, since I've quit I don't really see why this blog needs continued posting for now :P

If you've got something important to say, feel free, but remember that the PM system is there for a reason, and my blog doesn't need to stay on page 1 for a week just because I've quit lol.

ScreenShot070.png

I really don't know what say.

Allow me to clarify this a bit.

I Steele I is a player I met early on in my quest for 99 firemaking. At the time he only had a red mask, but within a month after meeting me, he'd merchanted his way up to a white partyhat. Since then, he downgraded it to a red to buy a blue mask for a friend he knew irl, and then to a green for some more spending cash during the summer. Since then, he merchanted his way back up to a red, but after some complex changes in phat prices, he ended up with a green and a santa. Since then, he's quit. Today I ran into him, and within moments of me telling him what happened he offered to give me the santa. As noble a person as I am, I'm afraid I couldn't say no.

All I can say is that I'll never sell it, and that a certain somebody now owes you a santa hat.