close this thread should it ever be bumped

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck gettign 99 firemaking i will be there for your party and i will donate a few tinderboxes to you aswell, for some reaosn i still have over 20 in my bank from when i was going for 99 firemaking

once again good luck

13zwenn.png

Hi Aneron! You're really cool! I wish you good luck with all your RS goal(s), and will never ever ever ever RC PK you. Best of wishes. bump

Lol, but seriously, 99 firemaking is awesome (I got it on national (US) day of pyros - 4th of july, experimenting on fireworks ftw?).

Another thing, what's this prayer emote bug you mentioned?

Blooblyblobl.gif

Legends quest completed at lvl 47 on X Legendre X

#3056 to 99 firemaking, achieved on July 4th, 2007.

Tied for #1854 to 99 farming, achieved on September 3rd, 2008.

Hi Aneron! You're really cool! I wish you good luck with all your RS goal(s), and will never ever ever ever RC PK you. Best of wishes. bump

Oh yeah I'm gangsta.

Gl, almost there!

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Ask me to come for lvls too! :shock: And I don't need to be in the title lol :P

:P I think it's kinda funny, so it stays <3:. And if you want to attend my levels you need to get online earlier in the day :shame: . If you're lucky I'll put off 99 long enough for you to come :)

Thanks @ sophia, doomy, & heph

@blood: When you click on an emote you haven't unlocked, a dialog box appears. Whenever such a box is open (it doesn't have to be from an emote), your prayer doesn't drain. This is useful in the fight caves, pking, etc. You can also use it by clicking on a skill to make the skill guide appear, but then your screen is obscured.

[hide]

Well I haven't blatantly bumped my blog in a page or so, so....

HAH.png

Love this btw :thumbsup: :XD:

That's a little low on Sept 11th isn't it mate? :uhh:

Look at the music list.[/hide]

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

You mean the quest list? O_o

I didn't make the connection between 9/11 and the pic - sorry if I offended anyone.

But I would like to point out that less than 3000 people died that day, whereas over 3000 US troops and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have been killed, and many times that number wounded, many of whom are having difficulty receiving medical care (this refers to both Iraqis and our troops) in the war against a country that did absolutely nothing to us. Al Qaeda in Iraq didn't even exist before we moved in.

[hide]

You mean the quest list? O_o

I didn't make the connection between 9/11 and the pic - sorry if I offended anyone.

But I would like to point out that less than 3000 people died that day, whereas over 3000 US troops and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis have been killed, and many times that number wounded, many of whom are having difficulty receiving medical care (this refers to both Iraqis and our troops) in the war against a country that did absolutely nothing to us. Al Qaeda in Iraq didn't even exist before we moved in.

[/hide]

I don't really want to get into a political war with a friend lol, so I'll just state my opinion and we'll try and leave it there. :uhh: I don't think hundreds of thousands of iraqi's have died so far, thats a really big number :shock:. 3000 people is a lot, but comparing to other wars its a very small ammount, not that, that diminutizes the sacrifices they made, but other wars have given much greater sacrifices. I agree that we shouldn't be over there though, lets just end this here please I really really don't want this to escalate much further, these things always turn out bad... :-#

Oh and I know you didn't do it on purpose. :P

4455.jpg

Oscar Wilde

bump from post two owner. :P

lol sorry you had to wait, I saw your post on here then i logged in but you weren't on :P so I assumed you'd lvl without me lol =P~

4455.jpg

Oscar Wilde

I do as well. :P

*pokes bloggers* someone post

Anyway I'm losing members and dropping my fishing goal, I'll change meh blog part when I find out what I'm doing, I'll also be playing less, as I don't have as much time anymore. :(

4455.jpg

Oscar Wilde