chinchompa training spot

bunny

In this case, Pest Control wouldn't be a hinderance, providing you don't use the points on a skill, in which case it would. He simply means because it is a multi-combat area with a lot of monsters in one area. This way the benefit of the splash damage from the chinchompas could be taken advantage of. Try to find an area that has a lot of monsters close together, and is multi-combat.. I think only multi-combat areas are effected by splash damage? Check out some areas in the Streonghold of Security.. maybe flesh crawlers work? I honestly can't say for sure.

Good luck with all the chinchompas though.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

You aren't likely to find one. See, to use chins effectively, you need to get a bunch of monsters to stand essentially on the same spot. The only way to really do this is to get them to attack you. Since you can't get attacked, you're not going to get a lot of monsters to stand on each other. You'd be better off switching to another range training method. People will tell you ways to train with the chins, but in the end, you'll just be spending a lot and training slower, because your character is not set up to train correctly.

shadow7.png

You can find loads of information, such as mini-guides I have written, my laws, and links to my stories here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=696442

This is a link to the story Council of Oblivion: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=695628

Those Khazard soldiers who are at war against the gnomes seem like a viable option to choose. They are plenty around that area and it's multi combat. I'm unsure about this is effective or not because I choose not to train my range with chinchompas. Just a tad too expensive for me. :P

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Marim Dungeon from Monkey Madness quest. It has a whole bunch of zombie monkeys. Just get like 10+ to attack you, and throw a chinchompa. I hear rumors of 300k experience per hour

Seriously, If you get the right pile, you can knock out 150-300k+ experience per hour (say at least 200 xp per Chin).

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Marim Dungeon from Monkey Madness quest. It has a whole bunch of zombie monkeys. Just get like 10+ to attack you, and throw a chinchompa. I hear rumors of 300k experience per hour

Seriously, If you get the right pile, you can knock out 150-300k+ experience per hour (say at least 200 xp per Chin).

Yea, and how do you propose he survive there with 1 def and 1 pray?

better off just range stuff with bows or knives like other pures.

zixiao123.png

I would honestly consider simply using iron knives. With one defence most chinchompa places won't work well. :wall: If you were to use iron knives and not pick them up I would recomend Lathas' Training Ground. Other than that I relly don't have a clue.

MSSW3sig.png

Tonight Tip.iters we dine in... HELL!!!