Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Guest ickdeep2

If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

I've always wanted a Halloween mask, but I'm not sure which color...so one of those for sure. Then of course there's all the easy levels you could get with them. I'd probably buy my way through Smithing and Prayer, then just save the rest, if there was any.

Twibb.png

At the moment I'd buy 70+ farming, 70 prayer, 71 smithing and then probably a house that has a gilded altar at least. Actually, I'd buy that first for the prayer stuff.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I'd buy roughly 1k Rune sets. The rest I'd put into other warring supplies such as amulets food pots arrows binds etc.

6590ew.jpg

Probably the best Slayer gear, and then the levels required for Quest cape.

The_Brodly.png

If I found that much money it would be a sign i need to be a member. I would become one and then use the money to buy my way up members levels.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

I'd have to buy a yellow partyhat if I could find a way to get one. Then I would save for 99 prayer with the remaining money.

Low_C.png

Buy the runes/shards/seconds to burst lobs, then get to 99 summoning OR the dragon bones to get to 99 prayer

Idk which I'd rather have tbh. I'd actually probably lean more towards the prayer, since I enjoy slayer so I get a good amount of charms that way, maybe set aside about 10 or 20 mil to buy a decent amount of start up shards and another 30-40 mil for the seconds for them, then the rest bones. It'd cost me about 185 mil to get to 99 prayer using my gilded altar, so yeah, that'd work out.

Lagatag.png

Er...lesse.

Armadyl Godsword or Saradomin Godsword. Undecided.

Santa Hat.

Dragonfire Shield.

The rest'd go on random skills. :P Probably 99 Range and whatever else I can afford, but I'd save 20m.

[hide]sevestia.png[/hide]

99 HERB all the way!

99 Prayer if i could

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

I real good investment would ofcourse be 250.000.000 NEEDLES!

Good ol' necro , cheers to above poster

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I would buy one more rare as an investment item, halloween mask or santa hat something of the sort. Buy Sara godsword just cause its the most practical of them all IMO. Then I would pretty much save/invest the rest of the gold into my skills and buy alot more supplies (potions, farming seeds/super compost), runes, etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

I would merch with 125M of it, get 99 def, then 88 summ, then I would just kill Arma.

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif