If You Found 250 Million Coins.What Would You Buy? 20k views

Guest ickdeep2

I've always wanted a Halloween mask, but I'm not sure which color...so one of those for sure. Then of course there's all the easy levels you could get with them. I'd probably buy my way through Smithing and Prayer, then just save the rest, if there was any.

Twibb.png

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Buy the runes/shards/seconds to burst lobs, then get to 99 summoning OR the dragon bones to get to 99 prayer

Idk which I'd rather have tbh. I'd actually probably lean more towards the prayer, since I enjoy slayer so I get a good amount of charms that way, maybe set aside about 10 or 20 mil to buy a decent amount of start up shards and another 30-40 mil for the seconds for them, then the rest bones. It'd cost me about 185 mil to get to 99 prayer using my gilded altar, so yeah, that'd work out.

Lagatag.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would buy one more rare as an investment item, halloween mask or santa hat something of the sort. Buy Sara godsword just cause its the most practical of them all IMO. Then I would pretty much save/invest the rest of the gold into my skills and buy alot more supplies (potions, farming seeds/super compost), runes, etc.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items