Rugly world cup 2007 - France / Wales

mrmyk

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have Wilkinson back too. How many points did he get, 20-something wasn't it? He even slotted over a few drop kicks, what a joke (especially in a 44-22 win, more like a look at me drop kick). They really do need to reduce the points awarded to a drop kick. They should be reserved for tie-breakers only, take a leaf out of the league book.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

You guys have Wilkinson back too. How many points did he get, 20-something wasn't it? He even slotted over a few drop kicks, what a joke (especially in a 44-22 win, more like a look at me drop kick). They really do need to reduce the points awarded to a drop kick. They should be reserved for tie-breakers only, take a leaf out of the league book.

I think he got 24 :P

We have to play to our strengths as all teams do and as we all know, he is a brilliant kicker and wins games. Getting points on the board saves the day and after all, that's what he is brilliant at. 2nd most points in World cup out of anyone right?

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I think he got 24 :P

We have to play to our strengths as all teams do and as we all know, he is a brilliant kicker and wins games. Getting points on the board saves the day and after all, that's what he is brilliant at. 2nd most points in World cup out of anyone right?

Yeah I agree with that, get the points when you can, but it makes for a very boring game. I much prefer watching a team run with the ball.

EDIT ::

Waking up at 2.30am to watch the All Blacks.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Not really any important games during the week :P

The big one for England tomorrow, the decider on whether we get the shame of being knocked out by Tonga and being the worst defending world champs ever or the honour of being knocked out by the Aussies 1 match later :-w

gladz.png

I love Fijian rugby so much. My club hosts an international 7s tournament anually and we'd have a team called the Fijian Spartans play. Fell in love with the style ever since.

Serevi looked old even back then :shock:

I love Fijian rugby so much. My club hosts an international 7s tournament anually and we'd have a team called the Fijian Spartans play. Fell in love with the style ever since.

hehe, our school had some awesome New Zealand school here :P

That was an awesome Fiji vs Wales...i'm part Welsh though so it wasn't good.

Ireland got knocked out..weren't playing well enough to stay in though

and the biggest shock, Habana got paced by the American winger :XD:

gladz.png

hehe, our school had some awesome New Zealand school here :P

That was an awesome Fiji vs Wales...i'm part Welsh though so it wasn't good.

Ireland got knocked out..weren't playing well enough to stay in though

and the biggest shock, Habana got paced by the American winger :XD:

The highlight of the match \' . Can't wait till that All Blacks vs France game. Lucky for us it's in Cardiff!

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

LOL @ Australia :lol:

England 12-10 Australia

ENGLAND!!! :mrgreen:

Our pack was brilliant really, the Aussies didn't play particularly bad but the only player attacking the British line was Mortlock. GO ENGLAND!

NZ are beating France atm, why do we get the toughest route <.<

gladz.png

Things aren't looking too good for the ABs.. 18 - 20 to France.. The ref is absoulutely [cabbage], excuse my FRENCH! If you watching it or watch it, you'll know what I mean. One guy sent off for nothing, a try that shouldn't of been allowed was allowed. I'm getting on the piss so hard tonight to drown my sorrows.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg