~~~ CLOSE ~~~

Dizzle229

world hopping doesnt work. theres somebody everywhere. even on themed worlds. also, im not buyin coal cuz im broke all i got is 226k.

once im members again ill just make a fortune sellin bs anyway.

This is an old post on this topic but...

Are you freaking serious? You hav 226k and yet you call yourself broke? I have 3k right now. That's the most I've had since I bought my rune scimitar. If you're complaining because you ONLY have 226k, then you are an extremely greedy person. My solution is this: Stop whining and deal with it. If I'm mining and someone comes along, I ask if we can share the rocks. If they agree, then yay. If they don't, I world hop.

when did i say i have 226k? i dont i got 2k.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

world hopping doesnt work. theres somebody everywhere. even on themed worlds. also, im not buyin coal cuz im broke all i got is 226k.

once im members again ill just make a fortune sellin bs anyway.

This is an old post on this topic but...

Are you freaking serious? You hav 226k and yet you call yourself broke? I have 3k right now. That's the most I've had since I bought my rune scimitar. If you're complaining because you ONLY have 226k, then you are an extremely greedy person. My solution is this: Stop whining and deal with it. If I'm mining and someone comes along, I ask if we can share the rocks. If they agree, then yay. If they don't, I world hop.

when did i say i have 226k? i dont i got 2k.

There. :roll: Lock it quickly mods, this is a big flamefest.

The Maruder1- unbanned on 11-24-07! Whoo!