~~~ CLOSE ~~~

Dizzle229

And since when were they your rocks? Everyone has the right to mine rocks, get over it. And levels don't make much of a difference, at least to me, I've been beaten to an ore by people with ~50 mining, and I've beaten people to an ore that have ~75 mining.(my mining is around 67, I don't really remember...). But the bottom line that they aren't your rocks. Just move on. It's. Only. A. Game.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what i hate even more than rock stealing is someone who is around level 40 mining get the coal instead of me (64 mining). :roll:

Well simple, go to the mining guild then you won't be beaten by level 40 miners. :wink:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Many people have said it and I will say it again.

This is RuneScape, not MeScape. If someone who has worked harder than you reaps the benefits they deserve, you are in no position to feel upset. There is no way you can be lazy and expect someone who has worked hard to give you what you have not worked for. There is NO OTHER EXPLANATION.

Understood?

Now mine with your mouth shut, and next time that lvl 99 comes, think to yourself the hours of hard work he/she had to put in to achieve that. Or stop mining and find something else to do where other people are not allowed to benefit from their own hard work. Yes?

Now, go!

i hate trying to mine coal when some idiot with a rune pick and like lvl 99 mining comes! and im sure other people do to! then i pked myself a rune pick and it still happens!

*ough*pixelhoggingpersonwhothinksheownsthegame*cough*

1)you dont own the game.

2)these players have lives they wont make theres worse for someone they meet on a game, some people like you dont even realise that some people are players and have just as much right as you to mine.

This is RuneScape, not MeScape. If someone who has worked harder than you reaps the benefits they deserve, you are in no position to feel upset. There is no way you can be lazy and expect someone who has worked hard to give you what you have not worked for.

Unless the person used an autominer.. then I'd get upset.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

^ Theres lotsa f2p coal spots. Get 60 mining and you'll see. :wink:

He'll probably respond to your suggestion with, "omg i cant mine 2 60 cuz there arnt free rocks!!1" :P

To which I would respond, "Don't use coal to level to 60 mining. If you're that desperate, mine coal in the Wilderness. You'd be better off powermining iron to 60, then you can go into the guild."

Plus, not only are the rocks not yours at all, but people who endlessly complain "omg u stold me rok u noob" makes it that much more entertaining to keep stealing their rocks if they're going to be an uncivilized buffoon over it.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

• 3 weeks later...

its not actually stealing..

= you dont own rocks(unless theres a skill you can plant/make/produce them)

= they are not stealing(like i was saying you dont own them)

= pretty sure you are unlucky or low level miner(get it up)

i know how it feels.. :boohoo:

asasasasaslx7.png

look. all im saying is that once u start mining a rock, it should be urs once you start, and its up for grabs again when the ore is mined. im not trying to stop other people from mining so i get everything. i just think everybody should get a fair chance. im not a low mining lvl. im medium at 55. it would be higher if i had some dang rocks to mine!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

i hate trying to mine coal when some idiot with a rune pick and like lvl 99 mining comes! and im sure other people do to! then i pked myself a rune pick and it still happens!

The mining level does not effect how fast you get the rock.

ssuserbariiwv9.png
If I wanted to hit numbers I would hit my calculator.

One thing to remember about resources on RS: There are only so many at one time in a given area, so people compete for them! 'gasp' You mean some people will try to take my rock if all the others in the area are either gone are already taken!?!?! Yes, they will. Get over it, it happens.

However, it does REALLY annoy me when someone comes up to a rock you are already mining when there are free ones in the location they can see. I know this happens by accident some times, and you should ask politely that they take a rock that is free. 90% of the time it seems they were just mistaken and will leave you be, maybe even apologize. If they respond negatively but still with in the rules I recommend you put them on your ignore list and switch worlds. If you ask a couple times and they dont respond and seem to just be going for the nearest rock no matter what, report them as a macroer.

triforceelf.png

Here's what you do

1. Go to http://forum.tip.it.com

2. Post it on the forums

3. Wait for him to drop to his knees, beg for forgiveness, and ask to marry you, all because you posted it here.

4. Accept, and go on to live in a Candy House.

.::Congratulations!::.

I just advanced a spamming level!

Now I need to find a decent Signature.

duh? we never steal rocks we are getting profit of our lvls =D>

and honestly 55 is low lol well intermedate

u will see ppl wont try to share while u are mining adamant or runite

felt worst when a lvl 60 or low beats me <.< :wall:

much ppl wont stop mine the rocks u are mining if u talk to them with a negative language wich will make them angry and make them mine ur rock

and i already dont get all 100% of the rocks i mine still if the lvl is higher of lower than me they are lucky guys :D

and never give up hop world or keep mining where the person dont let u mine but keep good attitude thats how i got 91 mining :wink:

(level 91 miner ::' )

Haha I love people like you. It makes mining much more entertaining.

"omg u nub! stp steal ma rox!"

:lol:

I do too! :) There was this really immature person who got all upset because I mined coal faster than him, and he got mad and told me "2 leave, nub!!!" and I said, "No. You're being the 'nub'. If you don't want me to mine here, too bad, because you don't own the place. Hop to another world" but he kept venting his frustration! #-o

RIP RU_Insane. August 3rd, 2005 - November 11th, 2012.
RU_Insane.png

My Stats on Old School RuneScape: 

RU_Insane.png
O4zgH.png
Reform Customer Support
Check Out My Threads UNRoA.gif

hmmmmm..... I was under the vague impression that those rocks didn't actually belong to you.... and that you were merely using them......

Btw when I read the subject I thought you were talking about pet rocks :oops:

signature.png

:evil: I hate rock stealers too! :evil:

I made a really nice rockery in my garden and planted some stuff in it. A couple of weeks later, the rocks were GONE! Someone stole them, and I have a pretty good idea who it was... <.<

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

lol. and i saw something with an above post

your never getting in :roll: :wall:

Guys, world hopping dont work. theres guys everywhere

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

^ Maybe because the game is a mutliplayer RPG..?

And if you're so angry go mine essence so no one can take your rock. :roll:

8888kev8888.jpeg