Sports Sub-Forum

I think there should be a Sports sub-forum off of the Off-Topic forums. I thought of this after seeing Matsuzaka (Boston Red Sox pitcher) slowly become worse and worse, and I wanted to start a thread about his condition so badly, but it would get flamed + probably locked in off-topic, and theres nowhere else I could put it.

Please consider this, I feel it would be a pretty popular forum. :D

This has been suggested many times and it is not needed. Sports topics come in and out and there would only really be maybe 10 threads going around about sports, hardly enough for it's own sub forum. But, there wasn't many Video Game topics in OT, now that they have their own sub-forum, there is pages of them. So if a sports sub-forum is created, there will be heaps more threads about sports.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I don't think a sports sub forum is needed at all. True, there are sports topics but I don't think they're are enough to create a sub forum. On the off chance that they're is a sufficient amount, it won't last. It's not consistent enough.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."