healing weapons

nickeley102

Im not sure about the sara god sword.... But i am sure that you need full guthans to heal you. And when you hit, sometimes it will do it speical (healing) which will give u the ammount of hp that you hit. So if you hit a 10 and its the special, then you will gain 10hp.

Guthan's armor's set effect is a random occurrence when wearing the full set of Guthan armor. When it occurs, it heals you for the exact amount of damage you hit your enemy for. You hit a 23 and the effect occurs, and you're healed 23 HP.

All Barrows armor fully decays after 15 full hours while using the armor in combat. Fully decayed, it's around 330K to repair the whole set, I believe.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I think the Saradomin godsword special adds 25% of what you hit to your health, with a minimum of 10 HP added. You'd be much better off looking that up in the Knowledge Base, actually.

Other than that and Guthans, there aren't any other healing weapons... although you can heal with Ancient Blood spells.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

Nerdattack, I don't think barrows armour lasts 15 hours. I've heard 7 or 8 usually and that seems more accurate. You could be right though, I just don't use it so often because it seems to wear out so fast=o

if you look i think on tip it somewhere it say's 15 hours, but u would need to try it a few times and see

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

The Saradomin Godsword heals at least 10hp and restores at least 5 Prayer points per hit. Very good for trainning.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

It is 50% of hp and 10% of prayer with a minimum of 10 hp healed and 5 prayer restored. When you use the spec only though. I found it on the KB

~Ddaanniiellh

Saradomin godsword

Healing Blade

Inflicts normal damage, but restores half of the damage to your Hitpoints and a quarter to your Prayer. You will receive a minimum of 10 Hitpoints and 5 Prayer.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

yea for all barrows armour it is 15 hours and it continues to degrade even if u are fighting from behind a safespot. for example wearing full guthan and casting slayer dart on a brother using a safespot in barrows. your guthan armour will still continue to degrade alothuhg of course your unequipped spear will remain constant.

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

It is 50% of hp and 10% of prayer with a minimum of 10 hp healed and 5 prayer restored. When you use the spec only though. I found it on the KB

~Ddaanniiellh

Saradomin godsword

Healing Blade

Inflicts normal damage, but restores half of the damage to your Hitpoints and a quarter to your Prayer. You will receive a minimum of 10 Hitpoints and 5 Prayer.

its 25% damage to your prayer, not 10%

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)