Wilderness Capes for F2P. | 35+ Supporters!

The Observer

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome.

I'm just trying to help.

I hope the cape will look cool and hopfully don't take up bank space.

Won't need more than your current one does, anyway. :) ... Glad to have you on-board.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

*Wondering what if opponents wear the same wild cape*

That would be a mess, but at least having the option of these capes will help, because it will make it darn hard (if there are enough options) to match the opponent team's capes, which would help to stop this "cloaked clan confusion" mess I keep hearing about.

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Wilderness cape will only help 90% of PKer's PKing in wilderness.

There's still chances where opponent wears the same capes.

Anyway it should be able to attack even when wearing the same cape by using the old way right-click + left-click.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

Wilderness cape will only help 90% of PKer's PKing in wilderness.

There's still chances where opponent wears the same capes.

Anyway it should be able to attack even when wearing the same cape by using the old way right-click + left-click.

They already exist.. They already do have that option.

j0xPu5R.png

[hide]

NO

Plain and simple. Wildy capes are dominated for p2p pking...if you want that much:

A) pay

B) get every one on your team to wear the same cape.

Simple.

Ah but of course. :roll:

Do you have any actual reasoning besides the classic "You don't pay!" as to why it would be a problem?

Not only non members pk in F2P, Many clans made up of primarily members prefer F2P pking as it limits to rune weapon and armour.

- the fact f2p want so much and:

Alright I'll just take that as another NO to my question. :lol:

At any rate I think pk'ers would really benefit from this.

Looks at clan. :roll: -.-

Well i can put it this way. If you dont pay you dont get or i can also say that f2p pking is used because they cant pk in p2p.

While this is true, It is something that would benefit Runescape as a whole therefore I would set this apart from most suggestion to add something to F2P. Consider the F2P wilderness - max hit is in the range of 32 with a 2 hander. A lot of clans prefer this over a quick fight with people hitting 50's. The fact is it is very easy to accidentally attack your ally and that's the problem which wilderness capes would solve.

[/hide]

Put it this way...if you use your brain it wont happen.

Nice... resorting to insults. <.< [sarcasm]You seem like a pleasant fellow.[/sarcasm]

Sure go ahead and do it

Noone uses them in memebers anyway :)

Really? Can you tell me why this is? They seem like a useful item to me. :P

Noobs wear em. lulz.... and every clan you join, "OUR CAPE IS: team 26"

whenever you go pking with a clan, you always wear the same cape. ALWAYS!

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I give JAGeX permission to implement this idea in-game.

The majority of PKing is F2P right? So why not give us wilderness capes? Certain wilderness capes will be members only of course.

Anyway, since JAGeX is working on clan support, why not save money and implement an existing idea that is already in-game to F2P? It's such a slight update, that it's more of an annoyance than a sanction.

You are wondering why I want these? Number one, it will improve PKing. How you ask? It removes the "attack" option as a left-click option with people who are wearing the same cape as you. It has the same defence bonus as a normal cape.

It will also help clans with 200+ members. You can't add all of those people which will lead to accidental backstabbing and a very very angry clan. Believe it or not, these clans PK in F2P as well. They even have F2P Full Rune wars! Team capes will help F2P a lot.

It may also save JAGeX money. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on researching costs, they will spend next to nothing while doing this.

So what are your thoughts?

--

Supporters List

1. Killerred005 (I have to support myself)

2. NJEO3

3. arrowbld

4. hybrid2hell

5. everfreefire

6. ddaanniiellh

7. shivers21

8. Master_Smither

9. unkn0wnwarrior

10. Von_Goon (opinion is split 50/50)

11. Crimsonsmash

12. Fluffyzoe64

13. fudgepuppy2

14. agira

15. D_V_Devnull

16. jeffrey533

17. DarkVincent

18. 211cole

19. -Peronix-

20. Tetsuya

21. zaaps1

22. umbear

23. bob_the_bimb

24. A_C_F_Daz

25. CowsEatFood

26. Id_Suge

27. Puffdead

28. Lizzard

29. Rang3Plz

30. mugglle

31. Soviet_skunk

32. Ximigda

33. PrOfEsIoNaL

34. bbjoe282

35. Arioch227

--

**Letter From JAGeX!!**

I have sent the idea into JAGeX and they have said that they will bring it onto the Suggestions team. My first ever non-auto response! :)

--

Support Banner

I made a quick support banner so it really isn't the best..

tc1.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5187409#5187409][img=http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w158/killerred005/Other/tc1.png][/url]

Why would you want Wilderniss capes... They are ugly and bad looking.(I am a member and I think the normal capes are much better...) \'

Just lost 2mil ;)

[hide]I give JAGeX permission to implement this idea in-game.

The majority of PKing is F2P right? So why not give us wilderness capes? Certain wilderness capes will be members only of course.

Anyway, since JAGeX is working on clan support, why not save money and implement an existing idea that is already in-game to F2P? It's such a slight update, that it's more of an annoyance than a sanction.

You are wondering why I want these? Number one, it will improve PKing. How you ask? It removes the "attack" option as a left-click option with people who are wearing the same cape as you. It has the same defence bonus as a normal cape.

It will also help clans with 200+ members. You can't add all of those people which will lead to accidental backstabbing and a very very angry clan. Believe it or not, these clans PK in F2P as well. They even have F2P Full Rune wars! Team capes will help F2P a lot.

It may also save JAGeX money. Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on researching costs, they will spend next to nothing while doing this.

So what are your thoughts?

--

Supporters List

1. Killerred005 (I have to support myself)

2. NJEO3

3. arrowbld

4. hybrid2hell

5. everfreefire

6. ddaanniiellh

7. shivers21

8. Master_Smither

9. unkn0wnwarrior

10. Von_Goon (opinion is split 50/50)

11. Crimsonsmash

12. Fluffyzoe64

13. fudgepuppy2

14. agira

15. D_V_Devnull

16. jeffrey533

17. DarkVincent

18. 211cole

19. -Peronix-

20. Tetsuya

21. zaaps1

22. umbear

23. bob_the_bimb

24. A_C_F_Daz

25. CowsEatFood

26. Id_Suge

27. Puffdead

28. Lizzard

29. Rang3Plz

30. mugglle

31. Soviet_skunk

32. Ximigda

33. PrOfEsIoNaL

34. bbjoe282

35. Arioch227

--

**Letter From JAGeX!!**

I have sent the idea into JAGeX and they have said that they will bring it onto the Suggestions team. My first ever non-auto response! :)

--

Support Banner

I made a quick support banner so it really isn't the best..

tc1.png

[url=http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5187409#5187409][img=http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w158/killerred005/Other/tc1.png][/url]

[/hide]

Why would you want Wilderniss capes... They are ugly and bad looking.(I am a member and I think the normal capes are much better...) \'

They remove the left-click attack option with whoever is wearing the same cape. :wink:

j0xPu5R.png

NO

Plain and simple. Wildy capes are dominated for p2p pking...if you want that much:

A) pay

Simple.

^ agreed

outkast+r0se.png

me > samurai lux ;-) :ohnoes:

\:D/

10/10, and yes I would agree with that statement he is way to pompous.

NO

A) pay

Simple.

^ agreed

But his post doesn't even make any sense. :wall: Even though you can still buy them in members, there's no way you can pass them to the rest of your team on f2p worlds. There's a big impassible gap between A and B.

Tetsuya.png

• 4 weeks later...

Locked on request, implemented.

Laikrob,

Tip.It Moderator

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?