Tattoos And Getting A Job

deloriagod

I was looking for meaning what I live by, not originality. I could totally get "Dude, was that the chick you were with last night?" tattooed across my chest, because I doubt anyone else has that. But I'm not going to. It's more original, but doesn't mean anything to me. Also, I want simple sayings, nothing that I could make a sleeve out of..

You could totally get "I'm Stricker and I'm afraid of Rick cause he's too much like a kangaroo". Hell, I'd pay to see you get that tatted.

You're a walking cliche.

Nobody lives by the words "Fear is nothing", it's ridiculous.

How can you live by those words? Do you live in Iraq? Are the mafia targetting you? Are you Steven Seagal?

Could you explain how you live by that phrase? You sound like you lead a very dangerous lifestyle.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think anyone that isnt Chinese who gets those things on their arm are complete idiots

I've heard stories where they often put insulting terms, such as "stupid american"

Not all idiots, it depends on the context and meaning. My friend got his name tattooed in Nepalese while he was travelling this year. His is a genuine tattoo from Nepal.

Probably the rare exception, most pillocks just get it CUZ IT LOOKS COOL LOL XD

logo.jpg

Personally, I think anyone that isnt Chinese who gets those things on their arm are complete idiots

I've heard stories where they often put insulting terms, such as "stupid american"

Not all idiots, it depends on the context and meaning. My friend got his name tattooed in Nepalese while he was travelling this year. His is a genuine tattoo from Nepal.

Probably the rare exception, most pillocks just get it CUZ IT LOOKS COOL LOL XD

Those are the kind of people I was talking about..

"Ooooh, this one's cool. What does it mean?"

"That one means strength."

"Oh.. Well I'm pretty strong and that looks really cool so I think I'll get it!"

Yeah, that [cabbage] happens.

@Bubs & Striker: I don't live a very hard life. I don't get chased down the streets, I don't live in the ghetto, none of that [cabbage]. The way I interpret "Fear nothing" is not being afraid of anything that comes your way. Not turning around because you're afraid something bad is going to happen, not letting fear rule your life, just living your life not based on the fear of anything. I'm pretty sure if I keep going I'm just going to end up right where I started..

Get a tattoo like "I love working at ______". If they fire you than you can call them hypocrites. That'd be a lame tattoo but it would probably work :).

Actually just get one that you can hide. Your probably going to end up having a boss with a huge tattoo or something ironic like that.

Quit RuneScape :)

@Bubs & Striker: I don't live a very hard life. I don't get chased down the streets, I don't live in the ghetto, none of that [cabbage]. The way I interpret "Fear nothing" is not being afraid of anything that comes your way. Not turning around because you're afraid something bad is going to happen, not letting fear rule your life, just living your life not based on the fear of anything. I'm pretty sure if I keep going I'm just going to end up right where I started..

And you need a tattoo for that?

Does being scared that a tattoo might affect your future job prospects not count as a fear? :P

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Does being scared that a tattoo might affect your future job prospects not count as a fear? :P

I'm not scared, I just don't want to get f*cked over in the long run.

So you are afraid you'd get [bleep] over in the long run? O:)

I'm not afraid of it, I would just rather it not happen.

Can we stay a little more on topic? I didn't come here to debate what my tattoo is going to be, it's whether or not it's going to affect my future career.