Breaking News ppl

Achilleus

Plane crashes in Thailand resort

A plane has crashed while trying to land in bad weather at the Thai resort of Phuket, an aviation official says.

The plane crashed after hitting the runway heavily in strong winds and heavy rain.

Aviation official Chiasak Angkauwan said it was unclear if there were any casualties.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 997381.stm

Do we need a thread on every airline accident? There were three this week. They are usually all in developing countries where the safety guidelines are ignored and the planes are not kept up to as high standards as in the west.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Do we need a thread on every airline accident? There were three this week. They are usually all in developing countries where the safety guidelines are ignored and the planes are not kept up to as high standards as in the west.

This one seems pretty big to be fair.....

Don't be hasty now, the crash may have involved white, western tourists, thus why it's important.

Don't be hasty now, the crash may have involved white, western tourists, thus why it's important.

Well put.

Tip.it's becoming like North West Tonight - basically a round up of deaths within the region. It's depressing.

Well put.

Tip.it's becoming like North West Tonight - basically a round up of deaths within the region. It's depressing.

There might be some survivors...Death is a part of life, Its not your fault you live in Liverpool where people get stabbed by the minute

There might be some survivors...Death is a part of life, Its not your fault you live in Liverpool where people get stabbed by the minute

Would you like to retract that totally unjustified statement, or would you like tip.it to see what an obnoxious, ignorant smeghead you are?

Would you like to retract that totally unjustified statement, or would you like tip.it to see what an obnoxious, ignorant smeghead you are?

I would actually, People can obviously see it is a joke :roll:

P.S Whats a Smeghead?

Honestly, i think a new board should be made for news because this board is filling up...

Plane crashes happen pretty often. Not all of them are terrorist attacks. If this WAS a terrorist attack, then there'd be more reason to publiscize it, it means that now other countries are being attacked. but otherwise, its just a malfunction and something went wrong and people died. As you said yourself, death is all around you and you can't help it. posting a minor event over a few deaths, there are still plenty lof killings that are not on this board.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Oh well, nobody i know and no names have yet to be made, so I do not see it as important, however my sympathy goes out to all familes who may have lost somebody.

I AM SURELY GOING TO WIN THE AWARD OF THE MOST LOVED TIP.IT'ER EVER, SURELY?

Well put.

+1

As tragic as any death is, I don't think we need a topic for all of them, especially when there isn't much discussion to be had. Considering there is a major news event most days the boards would soon become cluttered with it.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"