~~New Cooking Ideas!~~

bubbyjoe2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fully agree with this, ''11. Vomit stew. Add burnt fish, leather boots, and fat snail into a bowl of spoiled stew. Need 12 cooking to make. Damages 7.''

This will be abused by players, and give them to noobs so they will die. Maybe if it will be untradeable for dharockers. but if it will be trade-able i dont support.

Is it really needed? It's a nice idea, but cooking is one of the easiest skills to get to 99 so I can't see these being used. If we had anything else it would have to be baking & cooking or similar I think :S.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

the cheeseburger heals too much and too high of a lvl too make it. The tacos heal a lil too much along with a few other things but ill support if the things dont heal soo much. No offense

98% of the Tip.it Community has a signature. If you are one of the 2% that doesn't, put this in your... aww crap.....

signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

Hmm, some of the foods heal a 'lil much, compared to the level needed to make them. Vomit stew sounds...nice.... :-X

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

IMO you've put the levels and the health up a little too high. I think the ideas are great, except vomit stew. It damages, but untradeable. I think you should make it like a use item on another player only in the wilderness. And it should hurt like, 5. Other than that, :thumbsup:

~R.O.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

IMO you've put the levels and the health up a little too high. I think the ideas are great, except vomit stew. It damages, but untradeable. I think you should make it like a use item on another player only in the wilderness. And it should hurt like, 5. Other than that, :thumbsup:

~R.O.

Bubbyjoe. Why don't you reply instead of typing 'bump' maybe if you replied you'd get more posts regarding your reply.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

~R.O.

Bubbyjoe. Why don't you reply instead of typing 'bump' maybe if you replied you'd get more posts regarding your reply.

I lowered the health restore slightly on all of the foods. Do you have any ideas?

Is it really needed? It's a nice idea, but cooking is one of the easiest skills to get to 99 so I can't see these being used. If we had anything else it would have to be baking & cooking or similar I think :S.

Most of the foods here ARE baked.

1. Banana Cream pie - 11 hp per is too much in my opinion, sure the Wild + Summer Pies + pineapple pizzas do that, but i reckon 10 would be more reasonable for that level. Or 10 + 11

2. Cheeseburger - ABSOLUTELY NOT, i really dont like the idea, whilst it consists of a number of steps. I think Cheeseburgers wouldnt fit in.

3. Edible cooking apples. sure why not

4. Onion Pizza. Again, even easier to make than the Pie, No, 10 each bite is more reasonable

5. Fruit Salad. Strangely, this is one that i would say 23 hp, because of the large amounts of ingredients, and the use of peaches.

6. Salad. This seems fairly reasonable. Although i reckon some random ingredient should be used.

7. Strawberry shortcake. Yea this is fine

8. French Fries. HELL NO. Im sorry, but stackable food is always a big no. And again, i wouldnt like to see fries in Runescape

9. Mushroom Pizza. Add Mushrooms to a pizza. Need 68 cooking. Heals 11 each bite.

10. Tacos.~ Seems rather Similar to an Ugthanki Kebab

11. Vomit stew. Seems reasonable

8. French Fries. Cut a potato with a knife and cook. Makes 9 fries. Need 50 cooking to make. Heals 4 in each bite. Stackable.

All but this sounds good.

Since raw fries would be stackable, people could sit in potatoe fields (maybe even auto :ohnoes: ) and cut MILLIONS of them, then cook them all for SUPER MASSIVE XP, as they would use the 'cook X' option, (cooking 10 at a time would be too slow) and then having infinate food? Not to mention how a normal spud heals about 5, slicing it up into 9 pieces wouldnt really constitute for a 36 HP heal...

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

1. Banana Cream pie - not bad

2. Cheeseburger - no just no, tbh cheeseburers need a skill of about 1 to cook i mean why dont all the masterchefs work in macy ds

3. Edible cooking apples. nb

4. Onion Pizza. have you ever even eaten onion pizza, well im gonna tell you something id rather eat a meatfest one

5. Fruit Salad.like others it doesnt really fit in with medievil theme for some reason

6. Saladlike others it doesnt really fit in with medievil theme for some reason

7. Strawberry shortcake. no

8. French Fries. nojust too imba

9. Mushroom Pizza. not a bad idea proberly only good one

10. Tacos.~no

how about some more ideas

popcorn- no

sweet chilli bites- unfortunately no

potatoe wedges- no

seriously use some imagination rather than just looking in your fridge, this topic has potential

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really support it unless they heal higher than 17 and are for F2P.

P2P don't need anymore food because they got fish that heals 60 if i'm not wrong.

So food are only needed in F2P.

Food ingrediants should be easily obtained and cheap if not it serves no purpose too.

It should serve like fish not cake or pizza which needs to eat alot of times.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

• 4 weeks later...
I don't really support it unless they heal higher than 17 and are for F2P.

P2P don't need anymore food because they got fish that heals 60 if i'm not wrong.

So food are only needed in F2P.

Food ingrediants should be easily obtained and cheap if not it serves no purpose too.

It should serve like fish not cake or pizza which needs to eat alot of times.

Currently, the highest healing food is the Tuna Potato, which is members. It heals 22. But, you're right, f2p only has the swordfish, which heals 14. The cheeseburger heals 25.