Another one I'm not to sure about.

sct_snake

Not a fan of the theme. But the quality of the art work is amazing.

Edit.

Font doesnt fit with the rest of the sig though, need something smoother.

Thanks, and yeah, i'm gunna download some more fonts. Anywhere i can get a font pack? So i don't have to download 1 at a time?

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Think this one is better than the FF one. The flower n pieces do it for me.

You gunna move into bigger pic's or just stay with sig's for now?

Heartz

-Sorry to members that may think I'm bringing up old topic's. New member here n just commenting on someone I know from VMC. So nah :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

Think this one is better than the FF one. The flower n pieces do it for me.

You gunna move into bigger pic's or just stay with sig's for now?

Heartz

-Sorry to members that may think I'm bringing up old topic's. New member here n just commenting on someone I know from VMC. So nah :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

I'll stay at sigs for a while, but if you saw my post in the castle, my uncle is sending me software, so i may do bigger pieces, a little bit later on. Trying pixels atm.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

I'll stay at sigs for a while, but if you saw my post in the castle, my uncle is sending me software, so i may do bigger pieces, a little bit later on. Trying pixels atm.

So where's some pixel's? I used to do pixel's. Took alot of time. Got too busy, gave up on them.

Heartz

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

So where's some pixel's? I used to do pixel's. Took alot of time. Got too busy, gave up on them.

Heartz

Experimenting atm. will post one when i feel it's good enough.

Tuzzer1.jpeg