Halo Discussion thread

foxbat9

mageman why would you do that to your team? i hate when im rbtb trying to rank up and people just quit or dont try.

thats what social is for!

anyway i decided im going to start playing lone wolves again to get to 45.

I haz rankage?

huzzah. i played great in mlg and went up several ranks, then went up a rank in lone wolves. all against brigadiers and colonels.

then i join rushrock and play against captains and privates. 2 kills.

yes. i am amazing.

huzzah. i played great in mlg and went up several ranks, then went up a rank in lone wolves. all against brigadiers and colonels.

then i join rushrock and play against captains and privates. 2 kills.

yes. i am amazing.

Did you have your pez when you were playing the low balls? I bet thats the reason.

actually i dont really eat pez that often.

futhermore, i find pez dispensers useless. when i buy pez i tend to shove it all in my mouth at once (thats what she said). yes i am a male prostitute.

wanna fight about it?

actually i dont really eat pez that often.

futhermore, i find pez dispensers useless. when i buy pez i tend to shove it all in my mouth at once (thats what she said). yes i am a male prostitute.

wanna fight about it?

Lol, Trask talking, Family Guy, prostitution, and pez all in the same quote

I am so... making someone else quote it because I don't want to lose my sig

lol.

how did you reply so fast? according to the wisdom of bungie.net (brought to you by the number 7) you are playing halo 3 at the moment.

unless you computer is next to your tv. or is your tv. my friend has a tv/computer like that. is it a computer that acts as a tv or a tv that acts as a computer?

what the hell am i talking about?

ha! homework. good one.

i just got home from hanging out with some friends, might play some halo, might watch some tv.

but the point is i have no homework! i do it all in class.

im so bored of all the armor permutations i have, so ive just switched to the default mark vi (or iv?) for everything. i need to devise a scheme to get recon.

ha! homework. good one.

i just got home from hanging out with some friends, might play some halo, might watch some tv.

but the point is i have no homework! i do it all in class.

im so bored of all the armor permutations i have, so ive just switched to the default mark vi (or iv?) for everything. i need to devise a scheme to get recon.

Join my machinimas... maybe we haz recon lol

But, that means you have to deal with <3: CUSTOM GAMES :shock:

mageman why would you do that to your team? i hate when im rbtb trying to rank up and people just quit or dont try.

dude, I was driving people around most of the time (CTF) and I got a few double kill splatters and kill flag carrier, each in 1 mowdown 8-). One time on standoff I mowed someone down a meter away from the capture point, too bad I got rocketed and they scored anyway :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

As a forum project, maybe we could all write a letter to Bungie about Recon armor.

Read my post on Sour Grunt.

dude, I was driving people around most of the time (CTF) and I got a few double kill splatters and kill flag carrier, each in 1 mowdown 8-). One time on standoff I mowed someone down a meter away from the capture point, too bad I got rocketed and they scored anyway :(

Haha, I hate when you stop the guy and get rocketed. Its like a major epic fail, but they score making it godlike epic fail <.<

BlueJay, this weekend we have to finish the machinima. But first we should just have a game to get the warthog splatter, since it's the hardest scene to pull off as it relies on the chance of how it lands.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Heard about the new achivs then bluejay? =P

yayayayayayayayayayaya =P~

BlueJay, this weekend we have to finish the machinima. But first we should just have a game to get the warthog splatter, since it's the hardest scene to pull off as it relies on the chance of how it lands.

I agree. That is the hardest part.

any of you guys still have your copy of Halo 2?

I played for the first time online. For a Halo3-trained player, I did pretty well (10+ kills in team slayer) I didn't realize you could carry more than two frag grenades Oo siick

I know aquariusman and his buddy homopredatorX (or something) have the game