~~The Big List of Bugs!~~

bubbyjoe2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basic cape glitch I saw on some1...just thought I'd post it you don't have to add this 2 this list, kinda way 2 common

capeglitchbj7.th.png

The picture looks fake.

No it's not, if I did a fake a person with 10 IQ could notice lol :XD:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Basic cape glitch I saw on some1...just thought I'd post it you don't have to add this 2 this list, kinda way 2 common

capeglitchbj7.th.png

The picture looks fake.

Which is why I noticed.

capeglitchbj7.th.png

The picture looks fake.

Which is why I noticed.

capeglitchbj7.png

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

capeglitchbj7.th.png

The picture looks fake.

Which is why I noticed.

capeglitchbj7.png

I just thought of that just now lol good point, the only thing I did was draw the rectangle

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

=P whats the diffrence ?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hey guys, this is the original thread creater, Agunimon979, just saying, this list is not only a fourth of the bugs in runescape, there are so many dozens of more glitches, only you can tell him.....

Clan Wars Dead Pixel Glitch

zuzmo.png

collio.png

Haha, very nice. It was an inetresting read. :)

I still remember that warriors guild glitch; the update was on the main page but when I walk over there all I was was a bunch of people and an empty space. Good times. :P

Here's a construction one:

When construction came out there were a few popular chair glitches. Although hard to do, one involved a player being able to teleport to anywhere in the house sitting on a chair. While sitting normally in a dining room chair, a player could eat any type of food and quickly click on something around the room; then by repeatively turning building mode on and off, a player, still in the chair, could teleport to any desired location in the house. Players could go upstairs, cook food, talk to their bulters, and even fight in combat areas. This glitch was the latest to be fixed, which was fixed several months after the skill's release.

Another easier chair glitch allowed players to weild their weapons in an odd way, holding it on their shoulders as if it was a bazooka. Players could sit in a chair, click on a weapon in their inventory, and get up. Viola! Your dragon halberd is now a dragon bazooka!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

• 3 weeks later...