Second pixel: Still WiP

sct_snake

well, by the looks of it, it will turn out nice :)

the mage armour, deff need ALOT more work, but looking forward to it!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

err, same mage? Only mirrored horizontal? Thats definitly a no-no.

The linework is way too straight, the anatomy isnt correct. The shading is rather odd, it doesn't follow curves and shapes. The same is for the orb on the staff. It doesnt follow the normal standards for a glass orb.

The scribbles on the staff look weird.

Some tips, you need nowhere near as much colours as you used in the shading, for example in th mage robes you have a very gradient shading. You could of done that with maybe 2 colours, if you only follow the shapeshading principle.

For a second its good I guess. But is allot to improve on. The first being the most obvious mirrored mages.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

The linework is way too straight, the anatomy isnt correct. The shading is rather odd, it doesn't follow curves and shapes. The same is for the orb on the staff. It doesnt follow the normal standards for a glass orb.

Some tips, you need nowhere near as much colours as you used in the shading, for example in th mage robes you have a very gradient shading. You could of done that with maybe 2 colours, if you only follow the shapeshading principle.

For a second its good I guess. But is allot to improve on. The first being the most obvious mirrored mages.

Agreed.

Not bad for a second though. Some advice: maybe start with slightly smaller pieces, like avatars, and if that goes well, use larger canvases like sigs.

Good luck pixeling, I'm sure you'll be a good pixeler soon. ::'

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

well, by the looks of it, it will turn out nice :)

the mage armour, deff need ALOT more work, but looking forward to it!

Thanks, will work on that.

Thanks, will work on all that you said.

Agreed.

Not bad for a second though. Some advice: maybe start with slightly smaller pieces, like avatars, and if that goes well, use larger canvases like sigs.

Good luck pixeling, I'm sure you'll be a good pixeler soon. ::'

Thanks, gunna work on it alot.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Update:

secondpixel2copy.png

Removed both mages, and am going to do them both different.

The idea is to make 2 mages, blasting spells at each other, the spells collide, and create an amazing pattern from the impact. Hopefully i will get this done.

Edit: eh, didn't mean to save with no background. Oh well, it was nothing special.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

You could make it they're fighting on some floating platform in space. Because if there powerful wizards fighting I'm sure they blew up alot of the world :lol:

Then the background will be black so the impact of the two spells will stand out more.

I know, it's a silly idea but hey :D

secondpixel3copy.png

Update.

Background is empty because i have no clue what to put in.

Looks alot better than the first. Better shading for one. Lot to go still.

I wouldn't go with any landscape. Esp if its only a second. Maybe a dungeon or something with an easy bg. Fight Pits for an idea. The collision is gunna be the spotlight no the bg.

GL,

Heartz

Pragmatic, efficient, perfectionist. So I'm sorry ahead of time for any views, opinions, and decisions from myself :ÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¾

Mountains, maybe? Like the characters are fighting on a cliff?

Maybe. Thx.

Reminds me of my first sig ::'

1911833551f22fb0f13aa0cef.png

Keep it up mate :)

Heh, thanks. (btw, image doesn't work(if it was an image))

Ugh, well here it is: 9twomagesbw6.png

lol nice first.

You could make it they're fighting on some floating platform in space. Because if there powerful wizards fighting I'm sure they blew up alot of the world :lol:

Then the background will be black so the impact of the two spells will stand out more.

I know, it's a silly idea but hey :D

Thanks for the idea.

The newer version looks much better. And I agree with Unoalexi about putting Mountains in the background. That would look great.

Thx. :D

Looking pretty good so far. The cloak on the left doesn't have very much depth to it though.

Thanks, i'll take a look at that.

secondpixel3copy.png

Update.

Background is empty because i have no clue what to put in.

Looks alot better than the first. Better shading for one. Lot to go still.

I wouldn't go with any landscape. Esp if its only a second. Maybe a dungeon or something with an easy bg. Fight Pits for an idea. The collision is gunna be the spotlight no the bg.

GL,

Heartz

Ok thanks.

Tuzzer1.jpeg

Hows this for a basic background?

secondpixel4copy.png

I' d say put the classic 'ol moon in the back, where there is some empty space. Also, you could put some snow on the mountains. For the spells, I'd suggest fire wave vs earth wave.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Hows this for a basic background?

secondpixel4copy.png

I' d say put the classic 'ol moon in the back, where there is some empty space. Also, you could put some snow on the mountains. For the spells, I'd suggest fire wave vs earth wave.

That was the plan lol. Hence the green and red glow on their robes. :XD:

Tuzzer1.jpeg