Best of Bank

Sold the red mask I have had for a while a week ago. Bought and sold santas 2 times since then and made 4m. With all this money, I decided to spend it on the DFS and Torags.

Since the picture, I bought a cannon and 10k cannon balls to get back into slayer.

bestofbankvc6.jpg

polarbeardaveyz9.png

9/10 Guthans for training A nice DragonFire Shield, But i'll give u 10/10 if you can explain whats with the Steel Axes :XD:

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Addy Javelins: Collection from Bronze/black dragons. All of these were either from my own slaying or donations from other friends. 1 in the bank for the place holder for the picture. a total of 18,570 addy javs.

Steel Axes: Collecting from slayer. I have been known to even drop food to pick up an axe. 1 in the bank for a place holder for the picture. a total of 298 steel axes in the bank.

Not shwon that I am also proud of:

26 rune axes all from clues/drops

11 rune pickaxes all from clues/drops

and i am starting an addy spear collection from the KQ :P

polarbeardaveyz9.png

i only have to charge my dfs if i use a charge, and yeah, the fire cape would be nice.

I also bought a warrior ring. i need bandos boots and a fire cape for max def bonus. bandos boots are probebly not going to come any time soon, but idk about the fire cape. I might try it soon.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

i only have to charge my dfs if i use a charge, and yeah, the fire cape would be nice.

I also bought a warrior ring. i need bandos boots and a fire cape for max def bonus. bandos boots are probebly not going to come any time soon, but idk about the fire cape. I might try it soon.

Erm, how much are they?

I thought they were around 3m :-k

Yeah, bandos boots are only like 2-2.5m, but i am content with my dragon boots. the extra +1 def bonus over dragon doesnt make it amazing, and the dragon even give str bonus, so i will probebly keep these.

Yeah, i had a look at the Knowledge base. To be honest, 3+ strength is better then 1+ on each defence and +1 pray no strength bonus for every day training.

You ought to get a zerker ring.

To be honest with you, you'll never get to use the torags doing slayer, its pointless to take it around while guthans has about the same def :P and remember that if you're gonna be doing slayer you should get a black mask :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

yeah, i realized that a few days ago. havent really gotten back into slayer yet. been going to bandos pretty much everyday. Once i get a decent drop from bandos (only drop was a split tasset drop) i will get back into slayer. :wall:

polarbeardaveyz9.png