New Radiohead Album In 10 Days!

Craiglowery

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=530179

Seriously, how can you make a topic about the new Radiohead album and not mention the new payment style they are using? Read that link and learn more about how to make a quality topic.

It's just annoying because yesterday I started to make a topic about this, but only had a paragraph or two of a description and figured I would wait until someone who knew more would post it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm not too sure about them. My friend is crazy about them, I've listened to them but it all sounds too much the same, you do however get the odd song which is pretty good.

sig5235ro7.jpg

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=530179

Seriously, how can you make a topic about the new Radiohead album and not mention the new payment style they are using? Read that link and learn more about how to make a quality topic.

It's just annoying because yesterday I started to make a topic about this, but only had a paragraph or two of a description and figured I would wait until someone who knew more would post it.

I heard about the new pricing system this morning in the paper (I wish the OP had put something in about it) and I think it's a fantastic idea.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I heard about the new pricing system this morning in the paper (I wish the OP had put something in about it) and I think it's a fantastic idea.

I don't listen to much Radiohead, or buy much music at all, but I like the way they are doing it so they will get a little something from me. If they do well enough hopefully other bands will do it too.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I don't listen to much Radiohead, or buy much music at all, but I like the way they are doing it so they will get a little something from me. If they do well enough hopefully other bands will do it too.

I wouldn't really call myself a big Radiohead fan either, but I think this idea is so good it's worth supporting.

Cus im a pleb

R 17

A 0

D 3

I 8

O 14

H 7

E 4

A 0

D 3

= 56

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.60

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

The dollar real money? rofl dont make me laugh. The pound, the euro and even the canadian dollar are stronger now hehehe

In pretend money its about USD$11.45 ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Cus im a pleb

R 17

A 0

D 3

I 8

O 14

H 7

E 4

A 0

D 3

= 56

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã5.60

Bet you wouldn't have done that if it was a new release by Charles Wright & The Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band :P

Got the download today, great new album.

I'm not the biggest Radiohead fan; I've got 2 CD's of theirs. They seem good with lyrics but not especially with melody.

I don't really think that is the way that they are approaching music though.

Haven't heard the album yet by the way.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• 2 weeks later...

All I Need is my favourite too

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

I didn't get furhter than the first track. But it sounded promising, nice and nervous.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!