Where is the best place to start in Fight Caves?

Nopheo

Read This Guide

Otherwise I'd say just stay by Italy Rock.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Italy rock.

You can still safespot half the monsters, it's just that the ones that spawn in the center can no longer be safespotted by simply standing there. When I got my cape (after the diagonal movement was added), I stood on the heel of the boot - from there, if a monster spawned in the center, I could simply judge which side to safespot it on based on the locations of the other monsters, and with a little bit of running I'd have it safespotted.

It's not as easy as it used to be, yes, but it makes it a lot more boring. ;)

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Just because Muggi's guide was the most used at that time doesn't mean it can still apply at this specific time. He hasn't updated his guide ever since the diagonal monster movement so we really can't be sure that his guide works the best. Italy rock is pretty much obsolete as even half of the monster you don't block will be lethal. When I got my fire cape I pretty much used this method:

~!~ Zmaster 1's new lure spot Map ~!~

Thank you Zmaster 1 for providing this new map.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX______XXXXXXEEXXXXXX

X_____________X______X____________X

X______11_____X______X____________X

X_____________XXXXXXXX______3_____X

X_________________________________X

X_________________________________X

XXX____1___________________XXXXXXXX

__XXXXXXXXX________________X_______

__________X________________X__Italy__

__________X_______22_______X_*Rock_

__________X________________X_______

__________X________________XXXXXXXX

__________X_______________________X

##XXXX&&&X_24____________________X

#__________________________44_____X

X__________________________________X

X__________________________________X

X____33____________________________X

X_______________________XXXXXXXXXXX

X_______________________X__________

X________XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX__________

X________X___Mapped By:____________

XXXXXXXXXX___Bannana Mon2__________

&&& :: Here you will find a skeleton. Here you will be protected from any spawn except 33

Explanation:

Spawn (11):: Will get stuck at point 1, and you cannot be harmed as long as you stay behind the wall.

Spawn (22) and (44):: Will get stuck at poin 24, allowing you to range it safely

Spawn (33):: This is the problem spot. If you are unlucky enough to get a 180 to spawn here, its time to dance. Basically, you will run to point 24, then to point 1. Quickly run to point 3, then back to your safespot. This should effectivly place the 180 somewhere around the middle (22) spawn (con*.)

### :: Run to this corner if a monster range/mages you from too far away to retaliate against. The monster will come closer, and you can range it safely again.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Here are some numbers I would like to know for Italy Rock and The Southern Safe

# of spawns on opposite side of barrier IE completely blocked like on the north side of the southern or south side of Italy.

# of spawns who WILL be able to atk you at "safe spot"

# of spawns on a distance trap IE 90s and 360s can range you but meleers are offenseless.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

infamous has it.

Using this method I've made it to Jad easily on both of my attempts. I believe the best place to start now is slightly off of the center, so that you can get Jad in your sights as soon as possible, since the chances are he'll be able to attack you wherever he spawns now.

Now that diagonal movement has been added, there is no longer a general best place at the NE corner.

Where do you think is the best place to start each round?

If im not wrong its only the lvl 22 who can move diagonally?