Skill guide: Prayer

• 1 year later...

I had lost my holy wrench a few days ago. Today I wanted to get a new one, but had forgotten the name of this item.. I have searched the tip site for more than 1 hour and couldnt find anything..(except in itemdatabase if you know the name of the item=))

Shouldn't this item be mentioned in the prayerguide?

[inferno_char]

EDIT: Sorry, you're right. Seemed my impatience during search got me wrong..

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Additionally, defence is misspelled as defense many times.
This is still true (under prayer books there are 7 occurences)

I'd like to clarify this. British spelling is "defence" and US spelling is "defense". This might sometimes cause confusion, but I'm a grammar freak. :P Do we prefer British English or American English on tip.it?

[inferno_char edit: Because Jagex uses British English, so does Tip.It. The above mentioned errors were corrected a while back.]

Elder Gugge reports that killing the higher level ghasts in Temple Trekking/Burgh de Rott also give prayer xp. No hard data to offer, sorry. :(

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

Burning a Fiyr Shade requires that you use the following type of log:

"Magic or higher"

I didn't know there was a higher type of log than Magic logs.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

Elder Gugge reports that killing the higher level ghasts in Temple Trekking/Burgh de Rott also give prayer xp. No hard data to offer, sorry. :(

Here it comes :P

Prayer experience from ghasts in the temple trekking/Burgh de Rott minigame

Level 139 ghasts on route 3 give 140 prayer exp when killed

Level 109 ghasts on route 2 give 110 prayer exp when killed

level 79 ghasts on route 1 give 80 prayer exp when killed

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

new bones

curved bone

gives 15 prayer xp

a drop fom any creature that can drop big bones

long bones

gives 15 prayer xp

a drop fom any creature that can drop big bones

can both be traded for money and construction xp in Dorgesh-Kaan

both F2P and P2P

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Adding to my previous post

Ok, I know have the detals of bone rewards

Long Bone gives 1k cash and 1.5k cons xp

Curved Bone gives 2k cash and 2.25k cons xp

Note that I had level 51 construction when i gave in the long bone, and 52 when i gave in the curved bone, so the xp may vary is it is based upon level as opposed to a set figure

You trade them in with Barlak, whose house is north west of Dorgeshkhan marketplace

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

I dont know if this has been mentinoed before i dont remember reading it anywhere. When treking if you bind a vampire, then use a pot on it; and it instant kills the vapire; you get prayer exp i got 100xp from a lvl 90 juvinate

Lord-kain1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

a correction to the bit about the prayer book gotten from the brainrobbery quest.

as i mentioned in my post in the herblore correction section the book seems to take prayer points depending on the poison. With a poisoning from a tribemen(freshly starting at 11) i used the book at levle 69 prayer and it drained 5 points in 1 go and completly cured me of the poison

Lord-Kain1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations