What is your worst day ever? Can u relate?

madchild

Really? I, for one, say it should stay open; I find it rather comical.
I find a lot which happens to me rather comical. You can just ask some of my friends. It's a long list of stuff and half of it probablly falls into the 'bad days' for half the people who have posted in this topic so far :-?

I just find personal injury to myself rather humerous... *shrug*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty worse:

March 2000: Dad dies when I was camping with friends.

November 2000: Two mates from school are killed by a train.

December 2000: Girl friend is killed in car crash.

Pick one.

Dude, that sucks, death of a lover one can really hurt. Just be glad you still have ur mom.

8) Ladykady

Meh, nothing too bad has happened to me. Definetley scariest thing was in 5th grade though lol. We had a sub on th last week of school, so we all were fooling around...my class was in a portable so it had a water cooler in it. Went up to get some water, when I was going to sit back down my freind tripped me and all the water spilled on the sub :P

I don't know what note she left down for my teacher, but I know I said sorry to her like 50 times. Teacher comes next day yelling at me and sends me to the office. I'm there for the rest of the day and the principal (which later got fired for a scandal for test scores type thing) was threatning that I wouldnt graduate. I was a bit....unimformed, to say the least, at the time so I was a bit scared and sad. She made me call the sub and tell her sorry again and all that crap. But the fact that I was going to fail a grade for being a class clown for one day scared me a bit lol.

Another time a tornade came where I lived, needless to say i craped my pants when it passed us.

I havn't had such as bad as a day as i've seen here, and i do know how some of you feel. And who ever said it was comical, would you be laughing if someone you loved died?

forget to set alarm and wake up at 7:30 insted of 6:40...

on the way to school forget bus pass..(driver lets me on still)

late for macroeconomics test (had to hurry last 15 questions).. barely passed the test...

screws up presentation in front of 200 people....

2:15 walking from bus stop to home (6 blocks) no umbrella get drenched..and my cell phone gets wet and doesnt work....

5:30 call girlfriend to my place we were fooling around on my bed until i fell of and she fell ontop kneeing me in the balls....

yeah and plus i couldnt sleep cuz my balls hurt.....

yup thats University life for ya

5:30 call girlfriend to my place we were fooling around on my bed until i fell of and she fell ontop kneeing me in the balls....

yup thats University life for ya

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dam some of these are sooo funny.... SOME... not all... :wink:

A few weeks ago when my dad died of a heart attack right infront of me. Then later that day my g/f of almost 2 years broke up with me. The wierd thing was that i didn't shed 1 tear, i hadn't cried since i was little...dunno why.

Then a few days ago i was talking to my best mate that ive known all my life and i just cried for like 5 hours...lifes wierd. . .

But hey...people go through worse stuff than that every day...so i aint b1tchin

for now i feel yesterday was worst for ME,

wake up, half myt bed and floor beneath is covered in blood, dog is lying all still.. made my heart stop, later i found out she only had cut her foot..

then the hospital calls my mom tells her the results of the last test.. she has less then 2 years left to live..

after that my gf (and my first true love ever) sends me a sms, telling me she cant see me today shes going to a party, but she still loves me..

since i already was in a depressed mood, this [bleep]ed me up totally

8 hours later she breaks up with me via sms, and still hasnt spoke to me about why or anything.. and her mom calls me an assh0l3...

sleeping pills rock for those days...

Well hearing some of your stories can make a person depressed, but any way here is mine:

My three year old cousin had some large metal thing fall on his chest because he was climbing on it. He was put on life support and eventually died. It was longer than a day I guess, but it was a pretty sad month because that was about 3 weeks after 9/11 terrorist attacks happened. We tried to make the best of it and my aunt and uncle hung in there the best a person could after losing a child.

lope6jw0.jpg

The day I found out about the death of Dimebag :(

Yea, Dimebag Darrels death was harsh. He was a wicked shredder..

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

My three year old cousin had some large metal thing fall on his chest because he was climbing on it.

Uh, isn't that like....kinda his parent's fault? That's kinda irresposible of them if thier 3 yr old son was climbing on a large metal thing, which he shouldn't even have access to, and they don't even supervise him? And if they were watching him, wouldn't they tell him to stop doing that? Just wondering because most parents pay very close attention to thier young children, especially when they're 3 yrs old. Anyway, im sorry for your loss and the tough times you went through.

Wow, lots of people are sweating the small stuff. Blowing them way out of proportion.

I honestly can't think of a worst day of my life. Maybe it's just my mentality, but it's like a waste of time to think about bad things that happened in my past. If I wanted to I could come up with a reason for today to be the worst day in my life, but for what reason would I do that?

As one person said, this is depressing. But I bet it wouldn't be depressing if people didn't make it as such. The fact that you have applied a certain day to be the worst day is kind of saddening.

ya, i agree. the only people that can really say they had a bad days are the people that lost family members and such. everyone else i'll just say is complaining. i mean, having a fight with you brother then he dies the next day. now thats a bad day. but fogetting your homework at home is nothing. you can get over that very eaisily, but your brothers deat would be hard to get over.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

a day? pfft, try comparing to a lifetime.

Left my dad in romania 10 years ago, havnt seen him since. (Yes, parents are still married, just immigration problems)

Being picked on 9-10th grade for being short. ( i was bout 5'3")

Being picked on by your "friends"

Being picked on by your own mother

Crying yourself to sleep everynight.

Having scoleosis and pidgeon chest.

I was on the borderline of depression.

A mom that won't accept who you are.

Taking a drug through injection everday for 2 1/2 yrs (no, not illegal, presricption from doctor, but i'd rather not say)

To this day, i still feel like i have no more feelings inside of me left to hurt, they were all ripped out in the beginning of my high school. I'm finally getting over all of that. I used to be all shy and quiet, but now i just dont care anymore what people think.

So remember, there is some1 out there that has it worse than you. Even though with all the problems i've been trought, i'm thankful. Because i kno there is a kid somewhere living on the streets with no parents or anything.

clbqf5.jpg

Dragon drops: D med x3, D Spear x2, Left Half x1, D2h x1

Crawling Hands X4, Cockatrice heads X2, Basilisk head X2, Kurask head X1

Support me in the drop race

Being picked on by your own mother

Crying yourself to sleep everynight.

A mom that won't accept who you are.

Wow....not being loved by your own mother.

Speaking of mothers...i was watching Futurama the other day. It was the episode when Leela finds her real parents. I wondered that night what it would be like to not know your real parents. That would be very depressing...

FIRST I GOT EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL FOR (THIS IS TRUE) CHOKEING MY BEST FRIEND WITH A CHAIN THEN WEN I GOT HOME MY MUM AND DAD WENT PSYCO AT ME THEN AFTER ABUT 3 HOURS OF SCREEMING AT ME THE PHONE RANG AND IT TURNS OUT MY MUM HAD BREAST CANCER AND SHE CRYD AND IT WAS REALLY DISTUBING ..........THAT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE AND IT IS TRUE :cry:

A couple of weeks ago this was my day.

Went to get greenday tickets with my girlfriend. --> they only had scattered seats left. T

hen I went to my gf's house and then she told me that the night before she had cheated on me with one of my best friends ex girlfriend.

Then we got into a horrible argument and she dumped me...on msn....at 3 am in the morning......because "fate's cards dealt it this way"........in other words she dumped me for a girl.

This isen't really a bad day, just something bad that happened on it.

I mean getting cheated on is hard, but getting cheated on with another girl....... :? 8)

i dotn have any off the top of my head, but if a girl is dumped by her bofriend, fails and exam, and gets grounded all on the sam day, ther is a large percent of her commiting suicied... lol leanred it in geography.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!