79.5M/250M|Shard 3 and SS 4 man. Oh, and duo hilt!@@@@@@@

Lovely to see someone care :).

Heya, let's see what i can remember..

Hmm.. I think i got off and did some prayer training in the morning, around 150K exp if i dont remember wrongly.

I dont remember doing anything else really, think nothing happned for some time. I remember doing a few burthope tasks to get a good slayer task. When i got home i got a 185 abyssal one :).

Anyway. Proceed to train prayer, a friend came and trained tho :).

I managed to get this :D:

87prayer174242tx7.jpg

So, i decided to keep at it as long as i had a alcher. Finished after gaining a total of 300K exp, also broke through 4M prayer exp :).

Anyway, out until tomorrow. Hope to get 88 prayer +124 cmb there, doing my abyssal task atm though. I want a whip soon, +6 dry tasks -.-.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Training D:.

Anyway. I start out today finishing my abyssal task, and doing a clue (nothing good. I swear, gonna skip those forever soon!).

Got a dark beast task, nothing as usual. Got a black dragon task, went kbd with a friend, he teled cos of lag so i solo'd 6 dragons lol. Finished it and got a 17 steel task, figured it was time to train prayer. Anyway, i finally got this!!!:

88pray124cmb185433ew1.jpg

And this:

88pray124cmb185441pa3.jpg

W 0 0 T!! Two combat levels to go, and 11 prayer levels. Hopefully going to nolife it this weekend and get like 2M exp, maybe even 3 =O!.

Anyway, pretty tired now, going to bed. Im out ^.^.

Well done on 124 combat :)

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Thanks nabba :)!.

Heya :)!. A okay day today, but nothing major really. Did some slayertasks (+150 bloodvelds. BORING!) and i did like 200 bones lol. Yeah, not alot, just wasn't in the mood and dont want to burn myself out. Anyway, I ran around like a hen without head for half an hour as i wanted to go hunt some boss, prefered kree ara or ziliyana, but when noone wanted that, i asked if anyone wanted to duo zamorak general. My friend masxmasx was up for it, so off we went :).

Anyway, midway the trip i get my THIRD godwars drop (COUNTING TEAM - Second WITHOUT team) ever, and this is on +100 trips there:

godshard2172614pf9.jpg

Godshard two. I know for sure this was my drop, even using lootshare, as i killed the ranger all by myself (Masx takes down the mage).

Anyway, i gave masx 500K and i went off to w2. After half an hour i manage to sell it off for 950K, so Masx owes me 25K <_

I buy ahrims top and bottom as i just felt like it, and a warrior ring from a tip.it'er (jordanweb. Got it from dks' 10 mins before i bought rofl!). that was like 1.5M down the drain when im in a 7m debt. Lol, stupid but now i got everything i would ever want but a dfs, and thats unlikely i would get the money for that before i pay back the 7M. Well, 5m as i got 2 i intend to give my friend as soon as i see him =P.

Anyway, i went off to cwars with ancients, was thrilling game! At 5 mins to ending we where down by one point, but due to a lot of team work (i sent my "minions" after everyone i saw. They crowded around me lol, i was highest, second highest was 107 XD).

Also, had a blast in the first minute of the game - run out in torso and ahrims skirt, burst, then one hit KO anyone i saw with major dds spec's. Got a 32-18 KO with one, and a 32-29 even. All the enemys went "OMG" and started running :). Im definetelly going to make some more cwars bracelets and maybe invest in better gear over time, as i will do this when i get bored of prayer i think.

Anyway, thats it for today. By the way, i would like feedback - Are those daily stories good or bad for my blog?.

Hehe, gratz on 124 combat and on the godshard. And be sure to invite me along when you go to cw again. I love going <3:

ps. And I love reading your texts/stories as well ::'

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Thanks for all the replies :)!.

Anyway, great day today! I dont remember much from the morning, though i think i did some prayer ;). Anyway, i remember doing prayer untill 89 (not sure if i did anything before. Sorry >.<).

Level here:

89pray130746kh5.jpg

Veyron27 in the background (alched for me), disconnected just as i got level :(.

Anyway, Off i went with ancients to cwars - I have fallen in love with it!. I camped sara's flag hideout for around 10 minutes with a super restore pot and my blood / ice spells. Was epic! Some of them kept going "OMG KILL HIM!!" and "OMG IS HE STILL HERE?". Anyway, at the end of the game this was my score (we lost by 20 seconds.. Our flag man was on the way up to our base, 10-20 secs more and we woulda gotten draw).

epic140618ma9.jpg

Not bad without a staff i must say :). Anyway, as i have fallen in love with this, theres a few things i need:

5K blood runes (3.2K atm). 5K death runes (3.2K atm). 10K chaos runes (9.1K atm). And 50K water runes (33K atm).

Will try and make the money for this asap :/. Also need way more pyramid plunder items for recharging my sceptre - if you got any above the first thing (stone?) i would gladly take them, if you dont need.

Anyway, i wasn't all done having fun yet - I went to zamorak general with the same friend as yesterday, although the trip was dry :(. Oh well, better luck next time. Next i know is that a friend (sir hartlar =O) wants me to suicide for him at dk's. We get in, and i kill a pair of supremes/primes as i took some sharks and a pair of p pots, and then a pair of lurers attacks. We get rid of them easily, and i keep on killing until im out of pots. About 20 mins after i left, hartlar pm's me and says that they where back :(. Names where "Hillock" and "T8tig" <--- watch out!.

Next up was prayer - i wanted to get 90 by the end of today. I get 170K exp and log for dinner, and now, after dinner i stretched as much as possible and got a whooping 335K exp on one and a half hour! Heres the level :)!:

90prayer195434xc1.jpg

Anyway, thats all for today - thanks for all the responses to my topic :).

Sad to say that today didnt give me any levels - Simply havent bothered to do prayer all day :(.

I did quite a bit of slayer though, currently 130K away from 98 strenght and 62K away from 92 slayer - I have decided to focus on those two, and when those levels are gained im going to go back to prayer (Nolife it to 94 most likely, that'll be 125 combat).

Anyway. Got up, did slayer, slayer, slayer. Yeah, nothing else really lol.

My friend pm's me, wants to go zamorak general. AGAIN. After my task is finished i hit him up on it, and off we go. Got quite a bit of kills, and my friend where out of anti potion + poisoned, so tried to give him the dose i had left. Poison hit him right before i clicked pot, so i drank it myself -.-. Anyway, General gets on him, so he teles after 3 hits. I decide to tank it out with 3 brews, and manage to kill him.

My first thought after that kill: "Oh, does he drop air staffs too?" I right click, and see its a steam battlestaff :).

steambstaff124053th1.jpg

Moving on. I think i spent a hour and maybe a half more pking with another friend and his friends lol. My friend got a ahrim kill, gave me neitznot helm/glory/dds/ancient staff (wee got a spaceholder now :)!!).

Did yet another slayertask (bloodvelds), and then went off to cw with a mate. Gained 16K exp in magic, and wasted like 300K in runes. I really need to take a day off to restock my supplies, Need 800 bloods, 8K minds, 1.5K chaos and 2.2K deaths before theyre full again :/ - I think im just going to buy them though, with the 800K i got off the steam battlestaff.

Got a brine rat task now, i think i'll do it. Anyway, dont expect more prayer training before 98 str and 92 slayer.

Im out until tomorrow :).

As said, i wouldn't train prayer until i managed 98 str/92 slayer. That means no prayer training today :(.

Haven't really been a eventfull day today at all - Im about 10K away from strenght level and doubt i'll get it.

Also less than 30K to slayer level, this means that ill most likely get 98 and 92 tomorrow, so look forward to it :).

Sorry for this little text, but as said, no eventfull happenings.

Oh well, where to start.

I got up, did some slayertasks, a burthope of 39 banshees got me to 200 exp from 98 strenght ^.^.

Went to duradel, got a 118 spiritual mage task - yay :)!.

Anyway, on the first mage:

98strenght074800gs6.jpg

Then, 13 kills later:

dboot71075224gd0.jpg

W00T, pocket money :)!.

at about 25 kills more:

dboot72075903qx3.jpg

More pocket money :)!.

Sold both for 740K total, so that was a pretty nice task. Anyway, did some more tasks, did a clue scroll which got me a enchanted top. Oh well, theyre getting better.

Did a 154 nechryal task, got 4 rune helms, and rune boots. Might use the boots for pk'ing in if i ever go lol. They only sell for 80K anyway -.-.

So, was 800 exp from getting a level, my wine had been wild for a pair of days - BINGO!.

Off to get my slayer level at the wild jade wine :):

92slayer172228xx8.jpg

W00T! That means halfway to 99 slayer, and one strenght level to go total! Weee :)!!.

Anyhow, my friend wanted to go dk's, so suicided for him. Sadly i got no drops, but after a while he pm's me "D axe. No lie!." so im awaiting to pick up a 280K share :)!.

EDIT: Well, just did a clue while writing, got me rune legs/baxe/longsword, 9 fl's and 14 lobsters.

Also friend just gave me 290K for the axe :). Joy.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, i got 168 spiritual mages as slayertask, maybe i'll do em while im bored of prayer..

No posts with two great achivements :'(??.

Sorry for no update yesterday :(. Didnt do anything though.

Anyway, got on today, didn't feel like doing prayer, sooo i went to my spiritual mage task. I got one boot, but picture lays on school :(.

I staid the load out, got 572 kills, three boots, 759 pure ess and 231 nats i think.

Also a medium good clue (rune legs, plate, etc.)..

Took me quite a bit of the day - Rest of it was spent at dark beasts.

If noone should of noticed, I'm not playing as much - im spending more time with friends, going to work out a little each day, etc - Get on with my life. This doesn't mean i'll quit runescape though, i will still be on 2-3 hours a day, which is a normal amount of time for most i think :). Anyway, my IRL friend got me hooked on watching anime, so im currently watching some different shows - if youre looking for something pretty funny, then you should try some of those:

Rizelmine - Chobits - DearS.

All can be found on http://www.veoh.com :)!. I got a great setup with a full resolution screen, making me able to play rs, being on forums and watch movies at the same time =P.

Anyway, im thinking about just getting 99 str already, and get 99 prayer later when i can be bothered. Would want to hear some oppinions :9.

off until tomorrow :)!.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, pictures of the two boots i got:

dboots74160131il8.jpg

dboots75161023fn9.jpg

Heya, sorry for no update yesterday - didnt achive anything major.

I remember doing a trip to dark beasts yesterday, nothing good. Also i did a trip to kree ara with some friends, but we got nothing =(.

Today was a tad different - I got up, finished smithing some addy bars into bolts (Anyone want to smelth my 100 addy ores into bars <_<?), and without anything else to do really i went to dark beasts. Look what i got at second kill:

darkbow1083414rb9.jpg

I finished off my pots that load, but sadly nothing good apart from a death talisman and a rune chain =(.

I got allowed to borrow MasxMasx's bandos godsword untill monday evening, so i will most likely nolife beasts. About 500K to 99 strenght.

He got 27K of my dragonbones (i still got 3K, should i get the urge to train), 80K maples and 20K pure essence.

So i went and tried out the beasts with a godsword, went quite faster than with scimmy and consumed less prayer. Seemed like a lucky sword tho =).

Got 2 rune chains and a teeth key, then boom:

darkbow2132555pi3.jpg

(As you can see, i complained to my friend that i hadn't gotten one for a while XD).

In between the trips i sold the first darkbow and 20 glorys, and made 20 new of d stones i somehow collected, and paid my 5M debt to my friend =). This means all my items are now 100% mine, except for the godsword im giving security for =P.

I got into w2 after 30 mins, sold second darkbow, and decided it was time to begin stocking for 99 magic. I bought around 620K fire runes and 2k chaos runes, so currently i got 765K fires and 10.5K chaos - I need to do roughly 200K firebolts for 99 (i think? might be off by a bit), so need 35K more.

Oh well, not really anymore to say - I got a question though.

Should i just get 99 strenght right away and get it as 1950 total (1949 now) OR should i try and keep from levelling? And is 99 strenght alone (well, 125 cmb and max melee too) worth a lv up party?.

*Runs off to dark beasts and whacks them senseless for more bows*.