Highlander Going for 91 Rc weeeeeeeeeee

mcookies3qt9.jpg

Doesn't 91 Rc sound suddenly yummy and fascinating when looking at that picture?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

91 Runecrafting, the way, the path, the key.

The Jesus of the bible, the jelly on your peanutbutter and the electrolytes in your Gatorade?

The Plan

Too simple, ZMI altar until lvl 91, 180 hours of work.

The Motivation

I'm bored just just at thinking of it, but I think I'll be fine. The ultimate goal is getting enough money for a partyhat.

How long?

3 weeks is how much it will take me if I don't slack off

Stats as of now

Starting level: 64

Now:

Because everyone likes pretty pictures.

highlander_s.png

[hide=Leveling Pics]Lalalalalalalala lal lal lala

alalal

alalala

lalall

huh, hi, yes?

[/hide]

Goaly thingy

highlander_s.png

Huh, already 7%, LOL yay

*Drool*

phatwhitetr1.png

What am I going to name you, gidi gidi gidi? So much work for some pixels. I must be insane. That's like a month more of work AFTER 91 Rc. I'll try anyway.

BLOG

YAY. This is where I put the everyday rambles and rumblings of dealing with such boredom.

Put comments, it's no fun if you don't.

http://www.91runecrafting.blogspot.com

Done so far

2/180 hours

Let alone the fact I'm wondering how exactly I'm going to

calculate the hours. I can't just watch the clock and say "Oh, one hour less!" I won't remember.

I'll go aproximatively. I'll scratch lines on a sheet of paper? Hey that might work! I iz genius.

Friends

I quit for so long that they're all finito. I'm LOneellylyy. You can pm me to say Hi and tell me random stuff, I like that. Might not be able to respond much though, I gotta focus on clicking zzzz... Here I'll spell my Rs name: HIGHLANDER*SPACE*S. S in the end, as in Smexy! =O

SELLING

All my kingdom for ess!

I'll make a list later

Donations

Wishful thinking. I take all ur unwanted ess and super energy pots>;3

*pics here*

That's all, I'll see you world world 70 ZMI altar,

running like a potato on fire

dressed with ugly blk dhides, spottier cape, and that peasant stuff

2480+ total

Very very ambitious. Me likes! Getting a phat by rcing is incredibly hard, but by no means impossible. I know very much how you feel, those pixels mean so much.

Would you hate me if I mentioned that I have accomplished both your goals O:) ?

Ok that was mean, so I'll give you 3 important tips:

1. Listen to music (or movies, if you can multi-task efficiently)

2. Make daily/weekly/hourly goals (like, i wanna try and make 50k nats per week or w/e)

3. After 3 days, it becomes a lot easier so DO NOT give up until you've passed 3 days. (general rule whenever undergoing loooong tasks)

These tips helped me, maybe they're help you ::'

Also, the cookies are ftw!

PS: since you won't be as productive all the time perhaps you should make like "amount of exp remaining" instead of "number of hours remaining"?

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Thats some nice goals you got there, is the ZMI alter really a lot faster XP than abyss nats?

Anyways, good luck with 91 rc/phat :thumbsup: , I wish I was as patient as you :XD:

Barrows-Blog-Siggy.gif

ACTUALLY that link goes to my new blog. A double-blog with IpwnKthxbai

Imo it's silly to use ZMI, if you want to have a Phat at the end of the road. Why don't you just craft nats? One advantage of it would be that you have the rewarding feeling of nats slowly piling up in your bank in adition to the xp you make.

I'll donate to your goal, if you do nats. Say i'll give you 500 super energy pots, as soon as you can show me 20k nats. RS name = kelem ryu

Imo it's silly to use ZMI, if you want to have a Phat at the end of the road. Why don't you just craft nats? One advantage of it would be that you have the rewarding feeling of nats slowly piling up in your bank in adition to the xp you make.

I'll donate to your goal, if you do nats. Say i'll give you 500 super energy pots, as soon as you can show me 20k nats. RS name = kelem ryu

Yeah, but the disadvantage is how incredibly long it would take. Of the few people who have patience for 91 rc, an even fewer number have the patience for 91 rc via the abyss.

Remember it's only half the profit of double nats. No sense in doing nats alone to get 91 rc if your goal is money. Best use a faster method and then spend time getting cash with the famous 1 mill per hour.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Yeah, but the disadvantage is how incredibly long it would take. Of the few people who have patience for 91 rc, an even fewer number have the patience for 91 rc via the abyss.

Remember it's only half the profit of double nats. No sense in doing nats alone to get 91 rc if your goal is money. Best use a faster method and then spend time getting cash with the famous 1 mill per hour.

You got a point there.

Nevermind my offer then highlanders. Still i got plenty super energies and can spare you some, if i manage to catch you ingame.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, been a while since I checked my thread.

My goal is probably going to take longer than I expected, I got a part time job, so I don't got as much time. I'll craft whenever I'm online though. Slowly but surely :thumbsup:

2480+ total