its not smart to....

grootmonster

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what msn buddies... oh.. hahahha.. good one. because you'll lose them of course!

It's not smart to eat broccoli and cauliflower because... :shock: :? :ohnoes:

There will be no appetite left for dessert ? meh...

It's not smart to lurk on tif -

It doesn't taste good

it's not smart to hold a dry ice bomb between your legs because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

you don't know what asinine means, don't really care much either

it isn't smart to try to watch dirty movie while your grandma is staying over because...

(NOTE: I have NEVER done this)

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Grandma will want to watch it with you, point out the movies flaws, the bad acting, and the poor lighting.... also.. she will make you go get her food.. lots of food.. and probably make you change her catheter for her as well...

[i don't actually have a grandma, one died, and the other one disowned her son, my dad. So I imagined what I would do with whatever babies my future spawn might give birth to.]

It's not smart to think of children as spawn because....

Spawn generally means large numbers, and large numbers of babies are bad for all parties involved.

its not smart to have large amounts of babies because....

2pzzjb9.jpg

because assuming we mean hannibal lecter they are the same thing

it's not smart to try to get a Titanic Tomcat off your lap because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

if you try to type duck but miss a key you may make many people unhappy

it's not smart to look down the barrel of a loaded gun because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

they don't like you

it's not smart to anger mods because...

2pzzjb9.jpg

Some mods, will have no qualms about abusing their powers to change your siggy into embarassing stuff... change your avatars, change your passwords, change your user name, rank, edit your posts to make it sound as if you love someone, or edit the posts to make it look as if you're gay... mods.. oh wait.. that was forum admins.... what were we talking about again?

It's not smart to fixate on how you should follow rules because....

rules are like records, made to be broken in the proper circumstances

it's not smart to contemplate the vastness of our universe because....

2pzzjb9.jpg