Im a noob in studded?

Blitzman2b

Sasuke talks in leet speak ! xDXD

Anyway, people will call you noob because you're a low level. It isn't justified to call people names like that. Only thing I can say is to not take it personal.

2480+ total

Can i just laugh pl0x?

Judging by your *cough* grammar *cough* and grade lies, I'd say you are a noob.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

I am soooooooooo frustarteddd!!!!

Pelple can me a newb just cas i use studed amror :cry:

is that a crime? i dont have 40 def geez!

And they say im a noob cas im lv 40 too! why??

not my falut my comp died............

Any relate from yall???? <.<

Learn to type and maybe people will give you a decent reply... Also you might use aim speak a lot but thats no reason to not be able to spell.... Also what has your computer dying got to do with you being a low level and a "noob" you don't play enough to get higher levels? but that certainly doesn't make you a noob...

-EJD

Besides my IQ is close to genius lv so im not a dumb dumb....
Hahaha. I believe you. :mrgreen:

Aslo my IQ was 112 back in 3rd- 4th grade...

its around the 140 by now i think. :shame:

True that & it's probably increasing as we speak.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

People who call other people noobs, are really insecure people who want to remind themselves that they can verbally abuse other people in an online-game. That's how simple it is!

Solidus so wat if this isnt't AIM I speak the way i want.....

Besides my IQ is close to genius lv so im not a dumb dumb....

Anyway yeh i just ignore them now

BTW i saw a guy hit only 5s with a rune scimmy buyy he call ME a noob....

You have the right to speak the way you want to, but if you want respect, I urge you to type so other people can understand you. And it doesn't matter how high your IQ is, what matters is if you can use it or not(start by typing properly).

Funny how in my general life i having an iq of 146 (below genius) i am generally have more knowlege then 90% of people i meet then (Im autistic and read anything i can get my hands on in my free time).

But here on the internet EVERYONE is a genius, like one in 3 people claim to have a 160-190 iq, yet most of them have no typing skills what so ever, and none of them have ever shown any real gift for math science or any other subject.

Its like the entire mensa society is on runescape or any forums i happen to visit but none of them want to draw attention to themselves aside from the constant Im a genius! comments "Yeah you and every one else bud".

All you guys who insulted me screw yall. You know NOTHING and are trying to Flaunt your superiorness of me. GET A LIFE!!! Its just a game choobs.

Btw dumb [wagon] who said my IQ was 85, my IQ was 112 in the 3rd grade i took IQ and appitude test.

And Trioffef I'm wearind studded while ranging because i dont have 40 def or Ranging dumb [wagon].

88_349d34.png