Still no love for thieving?

kido14

You can "easily" get 3m thieving exp in a day. Been there done that.

I think that's enough said.

/thread

nice life :uhh:

im currently 93 theiving, aiming for 99, and ive done it from 71-93 checking the chests in every room in every game ive played and i still get brilliant exp, only 2 scptres so far tho which sucks for the amount of chests ive opened, ahh well...ce la vi.. :(

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master farmer are maybe not great in xp (tehy are just good with like 30k xp per hour), but in cash? i confirm you can earn 150 to 250k per hour, simply with the herb,limp and watermeloen seeds you will get.

I usually get 3-4 rannar per hour + 1snap + several from other types

Me i personly love thieveing dont know why but i just do... Getting to 99 can be some what reward Because 1. The Cape 2. Make a little money on the side =X i dont know why alot of people hate it

maghrassigjh0.gif

Proud Mother Of Two Girls

Proud Player Of Rune Scape

Proud And Loveing Angel Maghras Strong As A Robot =X

99 Thieving IS a easy 99 if you can withstand the boredom
If you can withstand boredom, almost any skill is an easy 99. Most have some way where you can get to a point where clicking something repeatedly will get you the needed exp.

Oh, and I use thieving for those safes so I can get gems.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.

Thief on masterfarmers lvl 90+ 50k exp per hour, at least 4 rannar seeds per hour, and lets say another 5 high level herb seeds. About 4 water melon seeds, 12 strawberry seeds, 15 limpwurt seeds and 24 sweetcorn seeds per hour.

All other seeds are of no value to me.

4*25k + 5*4k + 4*2k + 12*1k+ 15*1k+24*0.5k= 167k per hour

All these estimates are kept very low, i always get a snap seed and a lot more than 5 high level herb seeds per hour. So I always count from 200 to 250k value in seeds per hour.

Thief knights in ardy lvl 90+: 100k+ exp per hour, 120k+ cash per hour.

If thief underpays compared to other skills, I am not sure how.

Just an example: mining gold at lvl 90+mining = 18k exp per hour and 275 ores = 137k value per hour

mining granite = costs money to get waterskins and is way less exp than even thief masterfarmer or pyramid plunder...

mining runite = 2 minutes or longer per ore = 30 per hour = "only" 375k cash and 3k exp....and this is best case

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming