Something really cool just happened

benx53

I was in world 1 in varrock sewers near red spiders eggs then i teleported to varrock. The screen flashed for a second and it actually teleported me to behind the west varrock bank. Isn't that wierd. I swear I'm not lying its never happened to me before though.

Signatures are useless. That's why I have one.

benx53.png

Average level 49.13 going for 50!

That may be the sandwish lady breacking your head open with a baguette

Doesn't she usually send you south of falador?

Most teleporting randoms send you to a random location

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Never heard of that happing before, weird.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

If only we could harness this strange technique!

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Most teleporting randoms send you to a random location

Ok, just saying all the Sandwhich Lady's I got sent me there.

you may have been underattack when you teleported like when im at barrows and i tele to varock i usually run to the direction of barrows, a tele glitch

This is probably why, the red spiders are close to the west varrock bank, so it would make sense if the character still thought it could attack the monster, despite the 1 level floor difference.

The blip would explain this, if you had run on, the lag would freeze the screen while the character ran towards the bank along the wall.

mememe513.png

you may have been underattack when you teleported like when im at barrows and i tele to varock i usually run to the direction of barrows, a tele glitch

That actually happens when you click somewhere on minimap then tele your character will still sometimes run to that point because the game had yet to cancel that action

jonomb0.png

Barrows Drops: Guthans Helm, Dharok Legs, Ahrims Hood

The above glitch happens a lot to me whenever I port out of combat, mostly when I'm training in the wild and some a**wipe goes after me. It's not too uncommon I think. The glitch the topic's about, though, is new to me. I'm going to guess that your connection just bugged out, since noone else in the area said anything. That's happened to me sometimes, just find some way to make it better.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It might be you teleport to varrock while deadly red spider attacked you and you ran towards it while in varrock.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).