I HATE YOU FIGHT CAVES!!!

Dizzle229

TzHaars do attack you if you attack either the Lvl 79's or the mages (Lvl 103). Next time just don't attack a mage and you wont get owned. Be more careful in the future, and don't come crying to the Rants forum when you make a stupid mistake like this.

coza17.png

i killed the lvl 120 black knight titan in full ham, no shield, an inventory full of trout, no pots, excalibur. i think i can kill a lvl 103 WITH good stuff. the only guys that wont respond to attacks on other tzhaar are the lvl 74's and they are too weak to have fun with.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

low lvls who happen to have 43 pray shouldnt be able to defeat high level monsters using prayer lol.

What...?

An immature level 45 could go now and PC to level 126, but would he know anything more than what he knew at level 45? No.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

low lvls who happen to have 43 pray shouldnt be able to defeat high level monsters using prayer lol.

What...?

An immature level 45 could go now and PC to level 126, but would he know anything more than what he knew at level 45? No.

wow, the "pc argument" that all people with no stats even ranked seem to use when talking about that high levels know much more than low levels, sorry kid but PC is dead and im just saying that prayer is overpowered because it lets level 70s kill level 150s, prayer should just halve damage on all monsters except jad, kq etc but thats just a completely different rant.

You people who dont even know where pc is probably seem to think pc is an auto level up machine, pcing levels isnt any different to killing bandits or whatever etc all the time, levels ARE ingame experience whether you like it or not, a level 40 who has read a guide about say dagganoth kings doesnt know asmuch as a level 120 who has done even one trip there.

an ignorant 12 year old brat could go make a level 40, and read some tip.it or runehq guides now, would THAT mean they know more than someone who has played the game for a long time?

You have good points but you're too aggresive.

Yes, some aspects need to be played to fully perceive them BUT I've seen a high level asking where is the Varrock sewers and he wasn't joking. And if prayers were to halve damage, I'm sure most of the rants on the RSOF would be by high levels.

My point: High levels act like noobs too sometimes.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.