black drags..

mrsmarty1

Try a rune crossbow with mith (prob addy) bolts

Yea, that will hit sufficiently better than mage bow...it even hits better than crystal bow for me.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I used dhally + dds to kill they i think, but i not sure, i sometimes use cbow + opal bolts (e) too, because they are cheap and i can wear antidragon shield then, but on black drags i not used it i think..

Really Dhally method is allways not so perfect because hally is slow but is like passive training, then you can watch TV & etc.. :D

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

I think they are the worst slayer monster around, I always swap them - I tried them a couple of times with melee and its not cost effective at all.

I love they for they drop and then they are enought cheap killable not like iron/metal drags - then i need pray pots.

I swaping monsters like metal dragons sometimes if at the moment in bank have no pray pots, because i sometimes selling it better then using, like last time I sold 300 pray pots(4) and maked some profit.

My favorite slayer monster for slayer/combat training is Aberal Sceptres because they undeads and they drop a lot of herbs and lava battlestaffs, but is not about loot is enought good exp :) i kill they enought easy and from canifis tower to canifis bank is enought near..

What i really hate to kill is desert lizards (after slayer task switching) :) they are far in desert and they are total waste of time and low exp :)

Good ones from swithing is Monkeys, then i can kill ape toll temple guards at altar

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

mage short bronze arrow if u arent realy busy . cheap , not realy fast but , u will kill them , if its just for a slayer task ...

rune c bow with addy bolt can be good too

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

I think they are the worst slayer monster around, I always swap them - I tried them a couple of times with melee and its not cost effective at all.

I love they for they drop and then they are enought cheap killable not like iron/metal drags - then i need pray pots.

I swaping monsters like metal dragons sometimes if at the moment in bank have no pray pots, because i sometimes selling it better then using, like last time I sold 300 pray pots(4) and maked some profit.

My favorite slayer monster for slayer/combat training is Aberal Sceptres because they undeads and they drop a lot of herbs and lava battlestaffs, but is not about loot is enought good exp :) i kill they enought easy and from canifis tower to canifis bank is enought near..

What i really hate to kill is desert lizards (after slayer task switching) :) they are far in desert and they are total waste of time and low exp :)

Good ones from swithing is Monkeys, then i can kill ape toll temple guards at altar

What does this have to do with black dragons? :-s

Like everyone else said, rune cbow with mith/addy bolts should work fine. Personally, I think they're a waste of time, but if you're going to do the task, use rune c bow.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0