SOLVED PLZ DELETE

Cars066

.flv is Flash video format. This will not work on your PSP. You can use fomr video players such as VLC to view them on your PC but you will need to convert them to a format supposted by your PSP if you want to watch them on there. Please use Google to search for a convertor do not ask here.

.mp4 is i belive a Quicktime video format derived from .mov so again you will need to use some kind of convertor to change these files. They are not supported by your PSP.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Just download CCCP...

Media Player Classic and a crap load of codecs should do it. Installing the newest flash player would be of benefit too.

Also Quicktime Alternative and Real Alternative. After that you'll be able to play any video file through Media Player or Classic. FTW!

Google the bold.

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

It seems the others have covered how to read and use .flv and .mp4. So, I'll help you with getting your vids onto the PSP.

First, you'll need PSP Video 9. Download link

Then, just find your video (it can be in most video formats, it doesn't have to be .mp4. Click One Click Transcode, select your video and PSP Video 9 will do the rest! Then just copy and paste it into your PSP's video file.

You may need to tinker with some settings to be begin with, but once you have some you like, its very easy to get videos onto your PSP.

Hope that helps! :)

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

okay, so my computer recognizes mp4s now (i got the codec and now the icon for mp4 files is a film reel) so that seems good. But when i put them on my psp under the E:\MP_ROOT\100MNV01 thing, they don't show up on my psp! wtf?

My Music Is My Life

I love all of you

Hurt by the cold

So hard and lonely too

When you don't know yourself

Reply to your post (do not edit the subject or the initial post) to inform others that you've gotten the help & advice you were looking for and how your problem/issue was resolved. Leave the subject and initial post "as is" so those with similar issues can access your thread for the solution.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!