Walka's Blog. blog is dead...

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a pretty dumb hacker if he didnt know how to repair and trade ur barrows =pp

yep lol. good thing he was a [developmentally delayed]

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

banked 94 mage in cosmics for mta...23,289 of them. 5.4m worth

sold my guthans for it. can also buy whip now

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Good job :thumbsup:

I want the torags helm :D

tobad u cant have it :P coz i dont got it lol

Hey mate too bad you got hacked.

Good luck on your goals and I hope you get all that cash soon.

kingmage_92.png

Gwd Drop's: Sara - 4 Hilt, 13 Ss(3 ls), Armadyl - None, Bandos - 6 Hilt, 4 Bcp, 7 Tasset, 4 Boot

Zamorak - None, Tormented Demons - 1 Dragon Claws, 1 Dragon Shard

Hey mate too bad you got hacked.

Good luck on your goals and I hope you get all that cash soon.

thanks

*looks at location* oi oi oi!

Sorry to hear about you being hacked :(

good luck on getting your cash back, may there be red axes flowing at the dks :)

i wont be able to dk for a long time ^_^ nearly 92 mage -half way soon-

Who ever hacked you must have known you for sure, the only way you can obtain some one's bank pin is 1. through mind reading 2. from seeing you type it in.

So for sure the person must have known you, entered your user/pass onto some one else's computer ? logged in at school or a friends house for example. You may be able to get your belongings back, if i had not kept trying i would have not gotten my account back along with the time i had put into it from a guy who went to my school.

Good luck with getting it all back.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Who ever hacked you must have known you for sure, the only way you can obtain some one's bank pin is 1. through mind reading 2. from seeing you type it in.

So for sure the person must have known you, entered your user/pass onto some one else's computer ? logged in at school or a friends house for example. You may be able to get your belongings back, if i had not kept trying i would have not gotten my account back along with the time i had put into it from a guy who went to my school.

i only play rs on one computer...my own one. i never logon infront of people and i never enter my pass infront of ppl

musta been a keylogger that takes pics every few secs/when you click/full vid or something :S

i only play rs on one computer...my own one. i never logon infront of people and i never enter my pass infront of ppl

musta been a keylogger that takes pics every few secs/when you click/full vid or something :S

wow there are little magical cameras in our computers that can steal our RuneScape Gee Pees, i have doubts ill download a runescape related video/content ever again.

Any thoughts on your Mum secretly playing Runescape .. :)

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

92 mage! officially half way to 99!

92mage.jpg

thanks to tha R_weed for donating me black mystic robes

and lonkeh for 200k cash

<3

YOU GOT HACKED?!?!?!

OMG!!!!

Just thank God, that the one time you got hacked, the hacker was blind. ::'

Good luck on your goalsss and gratz on 92 Magic!!!

And btw, I love Linkin Park, but, thats not the right song. Because, in the end, it does matter, all the friends you make, the social skills you learn, and the fun you have!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

wat would u suggest? and in the end, the pixels dunt matter

bump - got day off 2morrow

will use the day to make money + train a bit

i abrasion i was hacked and gave me all this (details first post)

abrasionsdonation2.jpg

miss u mate <3:<3: im so sorry you got hacked :cry:

going miths with the bolt tips abrasion gave me. if i get dfh from them, he gets it. no question about it

• 2 weeks later...

wow i completley forgot about this.

got quite a few lvs since last update

gonna start barrows for a bit. all rewards go to gettin my stuff back or buying more food/supplies/pots for barrows

i hate them too :?

good luck getting it back :)

every1 hates them. i wonder how they feel wen they get hacked.

thanks for support

<3:

<3:<3:

thanks